3 # Impressions

Hello people
Here is the next part.

Happy reading.
🤗❤️❤️
____

{ The part where our leads know each other a little better}
___

Swara stared in shock.

No Way! She can't be working for this man!Just Few minutes of his presence screamed “approach with caution,” in all senses. There must be some mistake.

Definitely some misunderstanding. She needs to clear the air .

“Will you please excuse me? I have to make a call.” Swara brought her most polite tone.

At his nod , Swara stepped out of her cabin , punched in a number and the other. Few minutes into the conversation, she realised the mistake.  She shouldn't have assumed she would be working for Mr. Durga Prasad Maheswari. Never once it was mentioned and she had no clue of internal changes in organization.

Shouldn't she have been informed? 

She would have pointed it out as an issue , if not for Dp uncle. , “I am sorry, Beta. It was a miss from our end I believe . I hope you have met my Son Sanskaar already. If you are uncomfortable in any way, We can definitely look for other options.” 

“Did it matter?” Swara thought. She is here to work as EA . And she is never the one to run away. And DP Uncle had been so kind  and nice to her and was even willing to offer a change.If he thought she was fit for this role, there might be a reason. She is not going to let him down.

Determined , Swara stepped back in the cabin , all set to face her boss.

------------

Sanskaar waited as his finger flipped through files. He wondered at selective omission of  information by his dad or even Nancy . Sure, Swara Bose had no clue.It would be disappointing if she chooses to run away.He was far more willing to explore the fiery side of this woman.

His eyes moved to the entrance twice already. Then his lips curved up at the swing of the door.

“So?” His eyes questioned.

“Sorry! There was some confusion, and sorry again for the way I …” Swara paused,  referring to their first encounter .

Sanskaar flipped a finger in dismissal. "Never mind! Since it's established who’s who, Shall we start with introductions?” 

This Man and his attitude.Swara flashed a nice smile while her mind planned a murder.

 “Sure!”

-----------

It has been 3 months since she started working and Swara thought she had  learnt a great deal about Sanskaar Maheshwari.

Sanskaar doesn't take ‘no’ for an answer. He was a perfectionist and highly demanding. He preferred pre planning to adhoc .And he worked like a devil.

It hadn’t been easy at the start for Swara to deal with so much work … at once but she soon learned her ways.

Outside world was only a witness to his charming persona, cool composure ,and his attention to details.He had intelligent and to the point conversations. He knew exactly what to say and when , and could bend any one to his will. He was ruthless to a point …but

He was human too.

It wasn’t just a cabin, but rather a sanctury of Sanskaar , Swara realised. He had his share of frustrations and ever escalating mood swings , which she was used to by now.  He was a coffee addict and would drain any number of cups in a day which was alarming .