5 # Heart's Desire

Hello all

Here is the next update
Happy reading 💕💕
___

{ The part where our leads share an unexpected moment }
___

Swara opted for a simple look , a blue floral pleated kurta and paired with a palazzo and dupatta.She would be meeting Annapurna Maheshwari for the first time and she was excited.

Her tone on the phone had  such a loving touch, Swara had to agree for lunch . She always  welcomed love from right quarters. She was looking forward to meeting DP uncle in person after 3 months. She really appreciated the fact that he had called her at least once a week checking if things were going ok for her . It felt like she has an extended family she could fall back to, anytime

And it was a big deal for a loner like her.
---------------

Magnificent,  is what Swara would describe the ‘Maheswari Mansion’. Grandeur in every way.

She reached a little early and was led inside.Thankfully she didn't have to do introductions at the gate . She was being expected.The huge ornate doors opened up to a staircase and led to another below … opening up the view to a hall , wide and spacious with tasteful furniture set up.

As Swara looked around, her eyes caught sight of the little marble mandir set at one corner . Her feet led the way and she found herself before the Idol of ‘Kanha’ some devotional music floating in low notes. This could be the place …you will find peace at any given moment, Swara thought.She pressed her hands together as her eyes , sending a silent gratitude for watching her over.

That's how Annapurna Maheswari found her . Needless to say ,she was impressed.

-------

Though she belonged to old school thoughts , Annapurna Maheswari wasn't rigid. She knew times have changed as did she , but her roots for tradition ran deep . She wouldn't deny her wish to have a daughter-in-law who might be religious, believed in god, respected elders and kept family ties bonded, not tore them apart in name of privacy and independence. 

Family rifts and separation had become a norm these days .Not her family , she prayed everyday. When her husband had chosen Swara, though she was confident , she couldn't deny  little nagging fear . Even Swara belonged to today's generation. She had her reasons to have Swara come over. 

She gently walked and placed a hand on Swara’s head. 

--------------

One look at Annapurna Maheshwari,  Motherly was the first word Swara thought of. Her face radiated a calm and serene vibe as her little smile. Her voice as she said  “Bahut acha laga tumhe dekhkar Swara beta,”  and the warm hug , Swara felt tears pooling. It reminded of her parents. And it has been ages since she had been a recipient of such warmth . For her Love was above anything else. Only the ones who are short of it would know its value.

-----

Then came Durgaprasad Maheswari, welcoming  as ever. She had been more than happy to catch up. They talked a little about work , little about Sanskaar Maheswari and his ways . 

Swara chuckled and nodded when DP remarked , “I hope you are giving him a tough time. He can be quite bossy at times.” 

At times,Swara sighed. That man is always bossy. He was already conspicuous with his absence. He didn't even come down to greet her , if at all he is in. If not , did he run away because she’s coming? Good for her !  She didn't want to see him at all.

Not at all. She told herself sternly.

---------

Standing under shower , Sanskaar muttered irritantly . What’s wrong with his family? What are they ? Swara Bose fan club members or Swara Bose protective squad.