31 # A page unknown

Hello Folks

Here is the next update.
Happy reading. 💕💕

Can't commit on timelines of updates.
As and when I can type ...you will have them. Sorry about that.

The first half might be a little on steamy side. Feel free to skip if you are uncomfortable. Please ignore errors and typos, if any.
___

{the part where our leads turn few pages - new and old  }
____

Desire and fury could be a deadly combination. It could fuel you, drive you to the edge ruthlessly …then consume. 

Sanskaar realized this, the  moment he tasted Swara. He should be fighting with her, not kissing her as his life depended on it. He should have kept her away given his mood ..not tangled with her  with driven passion.

He didn't care if he was crushing those lips, or devouring them like some starved soul, but somewhere he realized …. Swara was all he needed at the moment.
________

What would you do when the man of your dreams kisses you? Like you are the center of his existence and when his mere touch ceases your mind and body, you no longer think but dive in …to take that fall.

The way his hands grabbed a fistful of her hair, tilting her head for a better angle, nudging her lips apart, demanding entrance,  It was nothing soft.

God knows! She didn't want to be soft, to be treated as some fragile little doll who has ‘handle-with-care ‘ written all over, instead she loved when he took her as an ‘equal’ driven by the same needs,  give or take.

A meek timid woman was not for him.He liked fiery,  who could take him with no inhibitions. Swara Bose matched his pace in everything, even in passion. Her fingers were deep in his hair, her hand draped over his shoulder, her curves pressed to him in all the right places as their lips mated with a frantic need, it simply called for more …

His one hand slipped into the soft fabric of her t-shirt …tracing her curves,  stroking a sweet spot . Swara broke the kiss …gasping, her dazed eyes meeting him. Breathing hard, Sanskaar gazed at her …his eyes,  intent and challenging. He watched  her eyes widen at a slight brush of his fingers over the swell of her breast  and a little tease on the nipple...

He would be damned if that  moan taking his name, her head falling back in pleasure … didn't turn him on and arouse him.

___

She wasn't aware of sensations coursing through her. These felt new …If she thought she had known from their passionate interlude in the cabin …she was wrong. He was driving her towards some unknown need. That light kisses over her jaw, then a little nip,  his hands tugging her shirt down the shoulder …his lips on her neck and a gentle grazing of teeth.

He heard her muffled scream, her fingers fisting into his vest …as she trembled and grabbed him for another kiss.

--------

He needed to breathe … they needed to. He pulled back muttering a curse but his eyes didn't leave hers all flared up. He tugged her closer, brushing his lips over hers … and caught that little breathy gasp at his husky murmur

“I am not done with you yet.”
____

A few weeks back  if someone told Swara,  she would be tumbling between sheets and rolling on the bed with Sanskaar Maheshwari, their lips and hands meddling with each other … Swara might have laughed at it, waved a hand in dismissal, but not anymore as they fought it out.

Anger, frustration, hurt everything poured into a heated make out …

-----------

This silence felt comfortable. If frenzied passion is one facet of their equation, the subdued silence when curled up with each other was another she was coming to love. Her head buried into his neck, Her palm resting on his heart, and the gentle thud of it …felt wonderful