10 # The heated game

Hello people

Here is next update .
Happy Reading 💕
___

{ The part where the game between our leads take a heated turn}
_____

Kavita stood dumbfounded at this new information so was Swara who didn't let it show.

This can't be true Kavita thought. They might not have had direct encounters but she very well knew Sanskaar wasn't with anyone in the last few years. Gossip definitely travels fast. It should have reached her ears by now. 

“You are lying,” She murmured, her eyes moving back to Sanskaar and then to Swara in an attempt to catch bluff. 

Did she catch the lie?  Swara felt a little tinge of fear, but Sanskaar stood unflinching. His hand stroked her back gently as if he sensed a tense muscle.

“See !” He turned to Swara, complaining cutely, “Jaan, I told you, let's not keep it under wraps.  But you wouldn't listen. People still assume I am single. And I hate attention from unnecessary quarters.” he said   His jibe clearly directed towards Kavita.

This man should be in films, Swara thought given his acting skills. Look at him making up a story like a pro. Under wraps. Heck! And then he was giving her all dreamy smiles, tossing lines like ‘I only love attention from you' in that sexy voice.

Swara felt the need to breathe. Everything around felt hot …her body was set on low fire.The game she started just got dangerous as he led her to the dance floor next.

--------------------

She should have been warned. She should have read somewhere in all those romance novels, but she didn’t. That dance could be an erotic foreplay that could burn you to ashes,  with the heat and need of desire. She should have known that with Sanskaar Maheswari it would be all-consuming.

“What was that?’ “ He asked amusedly,  as they made their way to the dance floor.

“You looked like you needed a rescue. I volunteered, “ Swara replied. Well! He could thank her at least. She saved him from the clutches of another woman.

“So princess to the rescue.”He teased before his hand slipped around her in a smooth move. Felt wrapped in the warmth of his body, Swara nodded, unsure of finding her voice. 

“Thank you,” He leaned forward and breathed it like a secret, leaving a trail of heat over her neck, and felt her tremble.

Sanskaar would have pulled back, but her fragrance called him in. Sweet & Intoxicating. He lingered, breathing her in.

Swara felt tempted to live a fantasy of her own. She turned her face just enough to taste his skin.“My pleasure. Mr. Maheswari”, she murmured, her lips a delicate trace over his neck.

The effect was electric.  Pleasure shot right through him. Heat pooling right at the core. And all because this woman simply placed her lips on him? A feathery stroke, he was this close to losing control,  and he wanted more. The images of her lips over his body …Sanskaar shuddered with a maddening need. He wanted to drag her down to a corner, someplace where they couldn't be found …and

He pulled back,  his breath heavy, and gazed straight into her eyes. He made no secret of his burning desire.  It was time for payback. 

If he burned for her, she would too…only for him.

With one look into those eyes, Swara felt the world melting away, leaving her entire existence limited to what remained caged between his arms. A brush of fingertips along her arm, trailing to her wrist and back again - he twirled and she spun in once, twice, lured back into his arms. No matter how close he held her, she still felt far.