8 # A Ride of Dreams

Hello people

Here is the next update
Happy reading 💞💞💞
__

{ the part where our leads shift into a fairy tale - ish mode}
____

That evening , Sanskaar reminisced about the events of the day, his every thought centred around Swara. There was revelation from his mother when he questioned on special treatment for Swara and the link. 

In short it was because of Swara’s family , his dad got a head start. “Whatever we are today ,We owe it all to them in a way, “ His mother finished the little story. And regarding sharing about Kavita, “Kabhi kabhi kuch log itna apne lagte hain. She looked like someone who would understand. Iss liye.” 

Sanskaar didn't ask for further explanations or clarifications. That was one topic his mother never broached with him and maybe he understood her need to share it with Swara. She trusted Swara.And her mother was never wrong in gauging a person.  Maybe he believed it somewhere deep down , his secrets would be safe with her . Is that why he shared his past without qualms or because he didn't want her to have a wrong impression about his past. 

He recalled their encounters, that moment in his room, when he was literally on fire standing close to her and the moment his soft side resurfaced, because he didn't like tears in her eyes. And not once , he referred to her as Miss Bose , during the conversation in the car. The transition to Swara, he didn't even realize. It was quick . It was …Sanskaar tossed on his bed restless. Swara bose was getting under his skin…too fast. 

And it was terrifying. 

-----

Swara was no different that evening. Her shopping trip with Ragini went well. She had no clue how she struck the chord with her junior  Ragini during graduation. Probably her little stint at music course in college and common interests they shared. Though she moved onto work and  Ragini was  in her last year MBA , Swara could safely say Ragini was one friend she could fall back to.

It had been a while since she met Ragini in person and they made plans this weekend. Swara had one more reason. There was a business party coming up next week and Sanskaar wanted her to accompany him .He felt it would do good for her to gel with other business associates .

“It would be good exposure.So, you are coming with me.” He simply ordered.

Swara would have corrected him not to order her around, but she wanted to attend . It would be one of her firsts in the corporate world. “ I would love to ,Mr.Maheshwari , but because I want to ,not because you ordered me too.” 

He gave her his standard glare and wicked smile. “Glad to see you make some wise decisions at times other than picking fights with me.Well Then ! It's a cocktail business party. Dress appropriately . In black,please. I would like you to keep my calendar considerably free that day. No cramped meetings . We have to get out early,”  He gave her a date and time and said he would pick her up in the evening. “Just text me the location. “ He added.

And she was terrible with picking up dresses. She always felt lost midst choices. She could think only of Ragini to help her out.They chatted a little , went crazy shopping , a light quick dinner, the day felt good.

Lying on bed but all she could think of was Sanskaar. She replayed moments in his room .While it gave her a few laughs on his expression on knowing she was in his room for real, she felt more heated at what followed next. She placed a hand on heart which was already quickening its pace. Calm down… she told herself . She diverted herself to conversation in the car. They never had such long, engaging conversations. It had mostly been either poking each other, ‘ready to kill’ stance, stolen glances or heart stopping moments.