20 # The jolt

Hi all
Next update is here .

Happy Reading 💕💕Ignore the errors and typos.
___

{ The part where one of  our leads take the game to next level }

____

Swara had no clue how to face Sanskaar without thinking of last night. Her heart seemed to jump just with the thought of being near him, not after the dreams she had following their conversation . The images of ‘ ‘them’ filled her heart and mind . She woke up in a hazy state.

And it carried on. She couldn't help turning a shade red as they sat facing each other  at breakfast. 

Sanskaar's state was no different with his dreams filled with Swara, he ever had from his teenage days.

His eyes lingered on her for longer than needed, then back to his plate as he took a few disinterested bites of his breakfast and then again …to her. How can he bear to be away … when she left him in a hanging state of desire. The dream date she mentioned had him all excited. 

Both of them had one serious question in mind as their eyes clashed.

How would they get along in the office today?

-------------

A silent ride again, but it felt new. The jazz notes floated around lending a more magical touch. Sanskaar took the initiative to break the silence.

Miss Bose! 

Swara was instantly alert. 

“Last night,” Sanskaar cleared his thoughts. “I was thinking it would be nice If I could get some pointers too. You know…” He paused. 

“Well, Everything suits him.”Swara smiled slightly while playing with her bag, “ but I think he would look hotter in black n black. A button-down shirt and trousers, hair unstyled, watch peeking out of one hand, a more relaxed look. A perfume on lighter and fresh notes … ”

Ah ! Sanskaar nodded. Noted, he thought inwardly. Well, Time to get a new perfume.

----

That night, back in her room.

Swara looked at the little gift Sanskaar handed her over back at the office. He disappeared for an hour and didn't say much in return. Just placed it on her table and left with a hinting smile. A note accompanied.

For date night.

And when she opened the pack out of curiosity, peeking at her was a lovely bottle of perfume, a luxury brand .

With a little splash, the fragrance bloomed around,   A blend of black currant and vanilla, musky floral, and more she couldn't name… but they wrapped her around sensuously. Her man has such classy taste.

Dress, She already made her choice and hoped it would be good enough to plant  some ideas into his mind. She didn't want to go too bold or too casual . She picked a perfect mix of both.

The place she had chosen .. is one of the best. She had to get an advance reservation… but that was part and parcel of the big picture.

And now for the main part. Two to three days before she played her cards.It is something dangerous and risky, but the reward she hoped would make up for it.

Just about time.

-----

The anticipation of the coming date night was killing him , Sanskaar admitted. It left him with many feelings to process .  Excitement , eagerness and nervousness which he hadn't felt in years.

He had been on dates before , but forgettable ones . He had been to them because he thought they were part of the process when you are in love,  at least when he thought he was in one. Taking your  lady out,  entertaining her for a few hours with wine and dine , and  a gift at parting time. The standard  book stuff .

Nothing he could recall fondly . Then things took a turn for the worse. And he locked in everything . All dreams and desires , all the plans discarded like they never existed and kept himself away from all feelings which threatened to break him free.  And the life went on 

Then Swara Bose happened. She stormed into his life like a tumultuous force , turning his world upside down, rekindling the hidden fires, Pushing to seek forbidden …

He wasn't the same shy , naive kid any more. From the time he had taken over the Maheswari empire , he had transformed into someone confident , tough and formidable . Passion is what drove him, the desire to excel .

On a personal level , he was willing to explore more of ‘him’.  He wasn’t  unaware that he was a man with needs . He wasn't immune to the humane feelings of longing , love and physical desires …

Everytime he was with Swara , her mere presence amplified them to many folds. She consumed all his thoughts , his days and nights. She was a threat to set principles but he wanted her … more than anything else. 

And he knew how to claim what is ‘his

------

A day passed and then two . Nothing came in. No hints dropped his way. It was on day 3 Sanskaar decided to probe. “How’s your planning coming along , Miss Bose for date night ?" He asked, trying to sound as casual as possible. 

“I am working out a few things , Mr Maheshwari. I want it to be perfect.” Swara sighed with a dreamy smile. 

“Did you zero in color choice for your dress? “ He asked, keeping his curiosity in check . His mind pictured red , hot and bold. 

“Red, “ Swara replied just as she read his thoughts.. “I think he will like it.” She met his eyes and held on to them for longer than usual , before averting her eyes. Sanskaar didn’t.

Could it be they both are thinking on the same lines? Did swara equally desire him …with the same intensity he did. He was familiar with her love for light , subtle and toned shades but he had never seen her in red. 

And he couldn’t wait. 

---------

After a day Swara looked to be in an unusual hurry to close on pending tasks, wrapping the work as quickly as possible  , following up with him  constantly  “Is there anything else Mr. Maheshwari ?”At his question if everything was alright, “I will have to leave early " was the reply he got . 

Sanskaar smiled. So today is the day. He better keep the second half considerably  free giving them both ample time. Towards evening , Swara packed her bag and hurried to Sanskaar’s table.

“Mr. Maheswari… “

Sanskaar closed his laptop all set to leave,  but wasn’t prepared for her next words.

“Please don't wait for me. I will be late. I have already told Annapurna aunty I would be going out with a friend.” 

He stared at her in confusion, “What do you mean?” Don’t wait up?  Aren't they supposed to leave together? Something unknown gripped his heart. She couldn’t mean…

“I told you already, Mr.Maheshwari . I am going out on a date.”

And with that Swara simply opened up the doors to hell.

____

Next update ; thrusday