19 # Hell fire

Hello
Here is the update

Happy reading 💖
_____

{ You are the hell fire I chose to burn }
____

That Night, Sanskaar Maheshwari had 3 issues and all of them are centred around a brown-eyed girl who is bent on turning him crazy. oh! He loved those eyes, a tempting shade of brown, honeyed. The glazing warmth in them when she smiled, the glowing embers when she was angry .. and of caramel crescent moons when she looked at him … dazed. 

First: He couldn't sneak into Swara Bose’s room when he wanted to. The risk of being caught.

 Second: He didn't trust himself to be anywhere near her, after the full-blown impact of that evening. It took him a cold &  hot shower to regain normalcy. And Third - He didn't want to admit, he was missing her.  

They settled for a quiet ride and stole glances at dinner. And he stepped back into his own torture chamber. 

A ring of the phone distracted Sanskaar from his sufferings. Irritant,  he picked up the call and the flashing name was the same, as his tormentor.  His heart took a leap. Why was she calling him? Could she be missing him too?  He lifted the call at the next ring.

 Hello, Sanskaar

He sighed. Every time she called him Sanskaar in that angelic voice of hers, his heart hummed a beat. It was no different now. 

Swara!

-----------

And for the next few minutes, Sanskaar listened to her carefully .“A date?” He raised an eyebrow. 

“Yes, Mr. Maheshwari. There is someone I really like. And I want to ask him out.  I could have taken my friend Ragini’s help but I wanted to get a man’s perspective. If you could just help me out ?” Swara leaned back and hugged a pillow.

Sanskaar smiled. So Miss Bose is planning to ask him out on a date and wants some tips . Not bad! Why didn't he think of it ? Never mind , there is always the next time. “Sure! How can I help you ?”  He asked all pepped up.

“ What should I wear? Swara started off hesitant.”  Like something sexy or casual? And if you can help with colors too? ” 

Red, black, gold .. all colors flashed in his mind, and Swara wrapped in them. Florals, pastels, velvet, draped in soft silk the possibility seemed endless. And what  a sight she would be

“Depends,  A casual one, you can pick something elegant . If it's a private date with just the two of you …I don't think he would mind something sexy.” 

“Like I will blow your mind kind?”  Swara hinted. 

Sanskaar ignored his kicked-up heartbeat, at the vision she was painting. Just him and her. The images of man and woman twirling round, wrapped sensually in each other’s arms, the air thick with desire, his hands sliding down over hers. Sanskaar didn't realise his voice dropped down … to a bare whisper.

 “ Yes! “

Swara didn't have to look at him.  The sexy rasp in his voice was enough to shoot shivers down her spine. His eyes over hers, taking in every inch, the teasing tips of his fingers sliding over her skin. Swara clutched the pillow closer.

“And hair?’ Her voice turned barely audible.

He didn't know, a simple date talk would trip him, arouse him.  Her Hair, those luscious tresses, fisted in his arms like black silk as his lips moved over her neck languorously. “You know how I like them, Don’t you?” 

It was more of a statement than a reply. Oh yes! She does. How they would feel in his fingers …God! Swara could feel the heat rising up in her cheeks. Could she continue the conversation… 

“And perfume?” she whispered 

He loved her usual one but for a date … he knew what to give. Something sensuous and seductive caressing her skin as it blooms.  “Leave that to me. Did you pick a place?” If Not, he has a few in mind. 

“Yes! I do” 

Oh, she has already chosen one. He wished it would offer them all the needed privacy. “Anything else I can help you with? “  He listened in silence.“ Good luck Miss Bose !” He disconnected the call and drew in a deep breath and a few more to calm his inflated senses. This woman could drive him to hell just with a call. 

Swara fell back onto the bed with a sigh. How come she has fallen so crazily for this man who made her disregard all boundaries, brought forth a wild hidden side buried deeply, those dark desires … She had no doubt Sanskaar Maheshwari would be the damnation, the hellfire she chose to burn.
------
Next update : Tomorrow/ Mon 😂🤭
Drop that little star and few words
__
Love
Lucky