CHAPTER- 10

5K..🥺
You guys are just awesome 💕

__________ ✨✨

Dil ki maange thodi thi kam
Har duaa bhi thodi maddham

Tune kaandhe pe sar jhukaaya jab
Jaise dargah pe baandhe dhaage tab

Bina maange hi mill gaya hai sab

Meherbaan hua hua
Meherbaan hua hua
Meherbaan.. hua
Meherbaan hua Rab

__________ ✨✨

Continue...

"If it was not my birthday you would have never taken me out! It's just you felt pity" she said her voice was heavy.

Hearing her he stops the car at the side and looks at her with a straight face but his emotions change and looking at her face looks like she's gonna cry now.

"It's not like that if it was not your birthday still I would have taken you out for any other reason" He said softly..

What the hell Ekansh can even talk softly?😳

She looked at him with a frown for a few minutes but didn't say anything.

"Why don't you want to tell and celebrate your birthday?" He asked.

"Why do people have to show all their love and concern on their birthday only? They don't even talk on other days, I am not talking about everyone but almost every person does this, I just don't like it" she said looking away.

He knew something was bothering her but thought to shrug it off for now.

"Fine! But I will take you out so let's enjoy it" he said starting his car.

She looks at him like he is an alien.

Soon they reach a 5-star Restaurant, they come out of the car and move inside the restaurant together.

When they enter, the manager takes them to the top roof from where they can see the full city view.

The whole roof floor was booked by her dear husband...

Why?

So no one can disturb them😏

He pulled the chair for her and made her sit and took his seat in front of her. Soon the waiter came and they gave their order.

She noticed that he loves Italian food.

There was an awkward silence between them. Soon the food arrived and they ate in silence. After eating Ekansh thought to kill the silence and initiate the talk.

"Umm...so actually you know that I don't know anything about you, I..I mean to say that in these 4 months I have always run away from this marriage" He said and she doesn't dare to look at him.

"But now I don't want to..." he said looking at her, hearing this Akshita looks at him, to find him already staring at her.

"I thought about it...about 'US' and I realised there is no point in running" he said, making her nervous.

'Why is he saying this? Does he want DIVORCE?' She thought and got more nervous and gulped hard, her eyes moist thinking all this.

"Let's Give Us A Chance" he said with his unknown emotion.

"What made you change your mind?" She blurted all of sudden

"Huh?"

"I mean you were not ready to accept the fact that we are married, and I am not that dumb to not know that you never wanted to marry me then why suddenly?" making him shocked.

"It's not sudden. I have thought a lot about it, and yes, you are right. I was not prepared, but I needed time. What could I do if someone told me a week ago that I was getting married to someone I knew nothing about? I was disturbed by the sudden decision of Dadu."

"I am the man who loves his privacy and freedom, I was not sure because I have seen my friend's life getting controlled after marriage, but you are different Akshita and I got to know that" he spoke his heart out, it was the longest lines he ever told her.

She was surprised by his confession but composed herself.

"I also did not know anything about you at that time, but I didn't run. In fact I tried to make things better between us but you always ignored me, I knew I was getting married but to whom? I didn't know" she confessed making him more shocked, he thought she knew him

"My life also changed in some mere days, I don't complain doesn't mean it doesn't affect me, I have heard many times You and Dadaji talking about this matter, but I chose silence."

"And about privacy, freedom and control, I respect your privacy and I don't think that people control their partners everytime, sometimes you have to stop your partner so that they don't go on the wrong track, things should be balanced by both sides, no one wants anyone's bad"

"I'm not taunting or something, I'm just clearing things up between us, you told me what you felt that time and I am telling my point of view because you are my husband you are the only one with whom I can share my thoughts and I am glad that you understand" she said with a smile while he looks at her like she is his some business presentation with full of concentration.

"Tell me something about you, I don't know anything" he asked looking away.

"No!" She simply denied making him feel guilty.

'What a shame you don't know anything about your wife' his inner voice mocked him

"It will be better if you get to know me by my actions, not what I say" she replied.

"It will make our bond strong and will help us to learn about each other's true personality" she replied with a smile.

'How did I get such an understanding wife, and on top of that, she is so practical?' he thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chapter?

Okey bye!