CHAPTER- 1

Thank You Much swiftiehere_28 for Editing this book, There were many readers who offered me to edit this book, I did agree with them but we were not able to complete it (My fault though) but guess what? You were made to edit this book in the end!bit was a big task for me and you made it easy, Thank you for helping me out ❤️ I loved your comments you messaged me while editing the book😭🤌🏻

And Thank you to all those readers who offered me their help💖🥺

______ ❤️❤️

Jhatak k julf jab tum
Toliye se baatishain aajad karti ho
Acha lagta hai...

Hila kar hoth jab bhi hole hole
Guftagoo sejaa karti ho
Acha lagta hai...

______ ❤️❤️

•|The Raghuvanshi Mansion|•

A ray of sunlight fell on the lady, disturbing her beauty sleep. She turned around, and her right hand roamed to the opposite side of the bed to find someone. Unfortunately, no one was there. She rubbed her eyes and opened them for better vision, sitting upright on the bed. She looked at the clock; it showed 7 a.m.

She sighed and muttered something under her breath and got up to do her morning routine.

After coming out and getting ready, she took one last look at herself in the mirror before going downstairs. She knew she had to look presentable; after all, she is...

Akshita Raghuvanshi

TheEldest Daughter-in-law Of

''THE RAGHUVANSHI'S''

"Good morning, Maa and Chachi," Akshita said with a smile, taking their blessings.

"Good morning, beta," her mother-in-law, Rashmi Raghuvanshi, replied with the same smile

"Bless you, beta," her aunt-in-law Bhavna Raghuvanshi blessed her.

"So, tell me, what should I cook for today?" Akshita asked.

"Um... what about my favourite parathas?" a manly voice came from behind. The ladies turned around to find...

'The head of the Family'

'Adhiraj Raghuvanshi'

"Good morning, papa," Rashmi and Bhavna took his blessings, to which Adhiraj replied by saying, "Bless you."

"Good morning, Dadaji," Akshita took his blessings.

"God bless you, Bacche. Now tell me, when are you going to make it?" he asked with a childish smile.

Before Akshita could reply, they heard a feminine voice, which belonged to none other than...

'The Female Head of the Family'

'Gayetri Adhiraj Raghuvanshi'

Akshita, Bhavna, and Rashmi took her blessings too.

"Akshita, Bhavna, and Rashmi bahu are not going to cook today," she said, her voice indicating dominance.

They knew why she was saying this, but what could they do if the newly married second daughter-in-law of the Raghuvanshi family hadn't shown up yet.