CHAPTER- 40

________________✨✨

Apanaa hi saayaa dekh ke tum jaane jahaa sharamaa gae
Abhi to ye pehali manzil hai, tum to abhi se ghabaraa gae
Meraa kyaa hogaa, socho to jaraa
Haay aise naa aanhe bharaa kijiye

O mere, dil ke chain
Chain aae mere dil ko duaa kijiye

Aapakaa aramaan aapakaa naam, meraa taraanaa aur nahi
In jhukati palako ke sivaa, dil kaa thikaanaa aur nahi
Jachataa hi nahi aankho me koi
Dil tumako hi chaahe to kyaa kijiye

________________✨✨

She closes her eyes forgetting the world around her.

'Mumma I can do it!'

she took a deep breath and smile starting her dance.

(Imagine as if only girl is dancing)

Like a free bird, she dances gracefully, moving her hands up and down, left and right, and enjoying the music.

She glanced at Ekansh while focusing on her dance steps. He leaned back into the chair, with a small smile and smirk on his face.

As she moved her waist, hands, legs, and face, he noticed every movement she made. He bit his lower lip and then licked it trying to stop the big smile forming on his face.

She completes her whole dance staring at him. They both never separate their eyes from each other.

When she was done, she waited for him to compliment her. He mouthed Wow winking at her and making her blush.

Avyansh approached her, complimenting her skills. The employees praised her, and she graciously thanked them. When she looked ahead, she found Ekansh still standing in the same spot, his hands in his pockets. He exuded an irresistible aura with a proud face.

He was proud to hear praise about his wife from others.

"Bhabhi you nailed it, it was so awesome, God!! Bhabhi you need to teach Tara too" Avyansh keeps talking to her when Ekansh arrives.

"I think we should leave and Avyansh go and do your work," he said sternly to his baby brother who rolled his eyes and left because he knew very well that it was a big deal that he let him stay there for Akshita's dance. If it was not for her he would be at home finding another job in other companies.

In his office, Ekansh closed the door and pulled her towards him. He closed his hands around her waist, making her frightened. He snuggled down in her neck crook.

"You did great!" He whispered, planting a soft kiss just behind her earlobe which sent shivers down her spine.

Someone knocked at the door, causing them to leave their romantic mood, so they took a step back and awkwardly looked away.

It was Daksh at the entrance informing him, "Sir, you have a meeting outside the company with an investor."

Ekansh looks at his wristwatch and nods.

"Ok hurry and prepare everything I'm going to do!" with that Daksh left the place.

"Let's go today; from tomorrow, you'll learn something else, and I'll take your blazer and drop you off at the car." he said, pulling off his blazer and leaving the room.