CHAPTER- 12

Thank you so much for 10K muhhaaa💋💋💋

_________ 💕💕

Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain
Tum sun'ne to aao kabhi
Chhukar tumhe khill jaayengi
Ghar inko bulaao kabhi
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa

Khamoshiyan. Teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. Lipti hui khamoshiyan

_________ 💕💕

"Good Morning Bhabhi!!" Veer wished Akshita, side hugging her.

"Hey, she is my bhabhi," Trisha said, pulling Veer away from Akshita.

"But I'm Bhabhi's favourite, right bhabhi?" Avyansh said from the back hugging her like a child hugging his mom.

"Ohh hello! You go away you were going na, now shuu shuu.." Veer starts shooing him, and they start arguing.

Looking at the siblings behaving like this for her made her chuckle.

"See Akshita, they always become little children in front of you, who can say they are in their 20s" Rashmi said, shaking her head while giggling.

"She doesn't even need her own babies, she already has 3 right Akshita?" Bhavna smirked, making Akshita head snap at her with widened eyes.

Blood rushed to her cheeks, she was speechless, looking at her both ladies chuckled.

"What happened mom? What are you guys gossiping about?" Trisha asked in confusion hearing the chuckles, and the other two looked at them.

Rashmi looks at Akshita and then at Bhavna "Nothing! ladies stuff" she giggled and then left from there with Bhavna, leaving the statue of Akshita.

"Bhabhi what happened?" Avyansh asked.

"Huh? No..nothing you guys go I will come in a minute" Akshita said smiling nervously.

When they left she sighed in relief and turned back to go to the kitchen but stopped at her place in shock, she gulped hard looking at her dear husband who was now avoiding eye contact.

'Why he is red?Did he hear what chachi said? No! No! Akshita he didn't! how can he?' She averted her gaze and left the place without saying anything.

Ekansh muttered something under his breath and made his way toward the dining table where everyone was present.

After Akshita arrives inside the dining room she serves Ekansh first and then herself while others start having their breakfast.

"So when are you going to pick up Tara from her home, Avyansh?" Trilok asked his son.

"Just after breakfast dad then I will come to the office" Avyansh replied to which he nodded.

"In the Evening come to my Room along with Tara, her first rasoi's gift is still pending, I will give that as me and Gayetri promised" Adhiraj said.

"Ok Dadu"

After having breakfast Ekansh stood up and took his essentials. He started to move out to go to the office, looking at him going Akshita too stood up and went to the kitchen immediately.

She came back and made her way out to give him the lunch box.

"Rukiye!" She said in a soft tone when they reached his car, he stopped but didn't care to turn around.
(Stop!)

"Um aapka lunch box" she said
(Your lunch box)

"I don't need" he said rudely and was about to open the car door when she again stopped him.