CHAPTER- 5

_________             💕💕

Har waqt dil ko jo sataye
Aisi kami hai tu

Main bhi na jaanun yeh
Ke itna kyon laazmi hai tu

Neendein jaake na lautin
Kitni raatein dhal gayin

Itne taare gine ki
Ungliyan bhi jal gayin

_________             💕💕

"Well, I want to talk about you and your relationship with Akshita"

"Sit beta it is going to be a long conversation" Adhiraj said calmly
and Ekansh sat on the opposite chair.

"Ekansh, you have some responsibilities towards your company, towards your friends and towards your family."

"But most important towards your WIFE."

Ekansh looks at him with a frown.

"You know that you are a married man now, and I have seen How you have been ignoring your responsibilities since your marriage," Adhiraj said, looking straight at him.

"I'm not ignoring my responsibilities dadu I am jus---" Ekansh got cut in the middle by Adhiraj.

"You are just ignoring your WIFE..Am I right?" Adhiraj asked but Ekansh looked away.

"Beta running away from your situation is not an option"

"I know for you responsibilities mean fulfilling the needs of everyone with money but you are wrong my child"

"As a businessman I know money can buy anything but that doesn't mean it can buy everything."

"Responsibilities are much more than that, it means happiness, spending time, care, Love."

"Love for your grandparents, your parents, your Siblings and for your WIFE."

"I know you didn't like the fact of marriage when I put Akshita's alliance in front of you, but bacche trust me it was my best decision, one that I will never regret, not even in my dreams."

"I know you are big enough to take your life decisions but I also know what's good or not for my family"

"And Akshita is the best thing that ever happened in your life, she is pure and an innocent soul, and too innocent for this world but you have to keep her to yourself"

"You told me you have some exceptions from your wife? but didn't she have any expectations from you?" Adhiraj inquired, his tone gentle yet questioning.

"What she needs more dadu? I am everything a girl can ask for", Ekansh said Confidently.

Adhiraj chuckled and said "No!" To which Ekansh frowns.

"Not every girl dreams of richness, my child, some want love and attention too" he told him.

"I have never seen her staring at you lovingly, you know why?
Because she is scared of you, she fears your anger from what she heard from others, she doesn't have any idea of that soft Ekansh" he said, making Ekansh divert his gaze.

"I'm just like this dadu," Ekansh replied, looking away.

"No! You are not I know you way better than anyone else, you are not showing your true self because you are not ready"

"Married life takes time, and you just run here and there to deny the fact that you are married, you both have to put effort"

"Show her your loving side, try to understand her you will know what a gem you have"