CHAPTER- 52

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700K+ READS❤️✨

______________💖💖

Patjhad Ke Mausam Mein Bhi
Rangi Chanaron Jaisi
Jhanke Sannnaton Mein Tu
Veena Ke Taaron Jaisi

Hmm Sadiyon Se Bhi Lambi Yeh
Mann Ki Amavasein Hain
Aur Tu Phuljhadiyon Wale
Tyoharon Jaisi

Chanda Bhi Deewana Hai Tera
Jalti Hai Tujhse
Saari Chakoriyan

______________💖💖

Ekansh returned to the backyard, a smile adorning his face. A profound sense of relief washed over him as if a heavy burden had been lifted off his shoulders. He knew he couldn't erase the memories of his past, but he also understood that he couldn't allow himself to remain stagnant, weighed down by them. Moving forward was the only option, embracing the present and the future that lay ahead.

His mind was now clear, devoid of the burdens that had plagued him for so long. It seemed as though a weight had been lifted off his shoulders, and he could finally embrace life without any restrictions in his heart. He realized that he owed this newfound freedom to Akshita. If it hadn't been for her insistence on facing the truth, he would still be running, carrying the burden of false assumptions in his heart. But now, he felt liberated. Others' opinions no longer held power over him. He was free to live his life on his terms, without worrying about what people thought.

Seeing his wife talking to his mother, he went to them with a big smile.

"Akshi-- what are you doing here?" Rashmi asked, raising her eyebrow and looking at the grinning Ekansh, making Akshita turn to him in amusement.

Man, he is grinning...

"Why? Can't I come to you, Mom?" He asked innocently.

"Beta ji shaadi k baad to aapne beth kar 1 baar baat bhi nhi ki, biwi jo aa gei hai." Rashmi said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Akshita thought he would tell her not to say that, but to her surprise, he remained silent.

(After getting married, you haven't even sat down to have a proper conversation once, now that your wife has arrived. )

Only she can do that... Mummy Mummy hoti hai...

(Ohh from mummy I remember If I do an early Update then understand ki author ki mummy author ko jaldi sulaa chuki hai 😭 MUMMY!! 😭)

"It's not like that Mom! I was busy!" He pouted.

"I know very well where you are busy now" Rashmi looks at Akshita's red face, controlling her laugh.

"N-No Mom! I was...I was... Arey mom my weekend is all yours from now on but please let me have some privacy for now?" He came to her and whispered the last line in her ear, requesting her.

"Oh god, Akshita, what did you do to my son? Apni sagi maa se privacy maang raha hai!!" Akshita widened her eyes on her statement while Ekansh's face palmed because of her dramatic mom.

(He wants privacy from his real mother)

"Mom! You know what? I am leaving!" He looked pissed off.

"Arey arey my baby boy no need to be dramatic I was about to leave," she said with a wink leaving Akshita surprised.

"Mom is like this!" He replied looking at her surprised face.

"Did you talk?" He nodded, smiling.

"Everything is clear now! I am feeling way much better. Thank you!" He said holding her hand and pulling her close.