CHAPTER- 2

_________ 💔💔

Kyun koi paas hai
Door hai Kyun koi
Jaane Na koi yahan pe

Aa Raha paas ya door mein ja raha
Janu na mein hoon kahan pe

Yeh dooriyan

In raahon ki dooriyan
Nigahon ki dooriyan
Hum rahon ki dooriyan
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan....

________ 💔💔

She gulped, looking at everyone, but managed to answer somehow.

"Papa, vo jaldi chale gaye the. Unki koi urgent meeting thi," she replied in a calm and soft tone.

(Dad, he went early. He had an urgent meeting.)

"I don't understand why this man works so much. It's only been 4 months since he got married," Adhiraj said, growing annoyed with his busy grandson.

"He doesn't even stay at home usually. You should make him stay home. You are his wife," Gayetri told Akshita rudely.

Akshita simply looked down, not wanting to answer, or perhaps she didn't have an answer.

Her dear husband went on a business trip for 2 months right after their wedding rituals concluded.

For the past 2 months, he has been ignoring her as if she doesn't exist. Who knows if he even saw his wife's face or not? He arrives home late at night and leaves early in the morning. Akshita has only seen him in their room on rare occasions, and even then, it seems like he forgets she is there. Due to his behaviour, Akshita avoids looking at him, and she has only caught glimpses of his face a few times. Other times, he would deliberately change his path or she would choose to ignore him due to his behaviour.

It's hard to believe that they are married; even strangers are better at communicating than they are.

"Dadi no one can do anything, If Bhai doesn't listen to anyone, it's not bhabhi's fault." Veer supports Akshita.

"Yes, dadi bhai is busy with meetings back-to-back nowadays because of the New branch launch, it's not bhabhi's fault" Avyansh gave her a reason.

Akshita requested her brother-in-law through eyes to stop.

"Yes! Yes! Why will she be at fault? He should have a reason for staying home na" Gayetri mocked her harshly.

Ouch! That hurts.

Tara looks at Akshita with concern but she was still looking down.

"Enough Gayetri! Your Grandson is big enough to understand family values, doesn't he know he has a family?" Adhiraj stopped her.

"Yes, Maa, he should also understand that he has some responsibilities. Akshita can't be expected to do everything all the time," Shlok tried to reason with Gayatri, hoping to make her understand.

Gayetri just stood up and went to her room saying 'it was time for her Satsang'.
Adhiraj too followed her knowing his wife very well.

Veer and Trisha also went to their college as they were getting late while Avyansh moved towards his study room for some work after giving an assurance look to his sister-in-law.

"I'm sorry beta becau---" Shlok gets cut in the middle by Akshita.

"Nhi papa please don't say Sorry, voh busy hai isliye kisi ko time nhi de paa rehe." She said with a small smile.

(He is busy, that's why he is not able to give time to anyone.)

Trilok put his right hand on her head and said