CHAPTER- 23

87K views complete.

_________✨✨

Aahat khwabon ki chaahat dhadkan ki
Unke kadmon ke hain yeh nishaan
Chaahe kuchh na boloon
Chaahe raaz na kholoon
Yeh samjhte hain meri jubaan
Mujh pe barsi jo teri nigaahein
Meri saanson ne badli adaayein
Ho.. Aise nainon ki baaton mein
Koi kyun na aaye ho..
Tere naina, tere naina, tere naina re

_________✨✨

They both came downstairs and what they saw shocked them.

Ekansh ran to his Grandmother and kneel down infront of her who was sitting on the couch putting her hand on her head and Akshita also followed him.

"Dadi what happened?" He asked worriedly

Gayetri didn't reply but he saw tears flowing out of her eyes making him more tense.

"Dadu what happened? Tell me!! Dad? Chachu?" He asked Adhiraj but he was lost somewhere, he looked at Shlok and Trilok for the answer who were having a frigid face.

"WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?" He yells loudly not getting a reply making others flinch.

"Bhai Par Nani! She..she is going to... she doesn't have enough time now" Avyansh replied looking down.

{Bhai, great grandmother! (Gayetri's mother)}

"I want to go! Adhiraj please take me to her" Gayetri cried standing up.

"Shlok has arranged everything Gayetri, the car will be ready soon, we will go" Adhiraj consoles her.

"Do FAST THEN!!!" She yelled, not able to control herself.

Ekansh hugs his grandmother and starts patting her back.

"Mom please don't cry! And Dad we are coming with you, We also want to see Nani" Trilok said and Adhiraj nodded.

"Okay Me, Gayetri, Shlok, Rashmi, Trilok and Bhavna will go, She want to see us all"

"Then we are also coming with you Dadu!" Veer said.

"Yes Dadu we will also come" Avyansh too joined.

"Veer and Trisha can come with us, someone also needs here to manage things behind our backs Ekansh, Akshita, Tara and Avyansh. You guys come tomorrow morning after settling all the things."

"I think we will need to stay some days there" Adhiraj said.

"Sir, the car is ready," the driver said from the entrance.

"We are coming, you start the car" Trilok said.

"Dad Mom you guys go we will pack your bags and will come behind you" Shlok said.

Gayetri and Adhiraj went while the other elders went to pack bags.

Ekansh sat on the couch holding his head and Avyansh sat near him, both daughter-in-laws went to help their in-laws.

After some time they also left with Trisha and Veer.

"Avyansh, let's go to the office, we have to settle things and then we will leave in the early morning" Ekansh said the first line Avyansh and another looking at Akshita who nodded her head.

They both also went to office now only Tara and Akshita were left at home.

"Tara it's already going to be evening, you go pack your and Avyansh's clothes they will be late today, I will instruct house helpers" Akshita said dryly.