CHAPTER- 58

Final Chapter🔞

Note: If Someone is not Comfortable then they can avoid smut.🔞

(Ps: I tried! I don't know how it will be 🤧)

_________________✨✨

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nehi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera,
Tujhse Juda Gar Ho Jaayenge
Toh Khud Se Hi Ho Jaayenge Juda
Kyunki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi,
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho.

Tera Mera Rishta Hai Kaisa
Ek Pal Door Gawaara Nehi
Tere Liye Har Roz Hai Jeete
Tujh Ko Diya Mera Waqt Sabhi
Koi Lamha Mera Na Ho Tere Bina
Har Saans Pe Naam Tera
Kyunki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho.

__________________✨✨

He took her inside the tent it's roof was decorated with lights and covered with comfy pillows and mattress.

He put her down hovering over her slowly making her feel butterflies already, it's not like he is coming close for the first time but still

He again crashed his lips on hers kissing her hungrily while pulling her dress down from her shoulder till above her cleavage.

He attacked on her neck kissing, her sucking her there "Ahh!" She moaned in pain when he bit her there but soon licked the same place to soothe the pain, he took her hand in his and put them around his neck again start kissing her.

She starts opening his shirt's buttons she was about to open the last button but he held her both wrist in his one hand and looked into her eyes with a smirk on hi face

"So desperate to see me naked huh?!"

She blushed at his statement and looked away controlling her smile.

"Ahhh!!" A loud moan escaped, She swung her body little up when he suddenly squeezed her covered bossom.

"Fuck you are so soft!" He groaned again squeezing them making her moan more, He pulled her dress more down leaving her upper body only cover with a lacy black bra, he licks his lips looking at her bossom which were moving up and down due to heavy breathing, becoming shy because of his intense gaze she tried to turn but he hold her there.

"Not today!" He moved his face in her cleavage start torturing her bossom, squeezing them again and again, While licking and planting wet kisses on her cleavage he slide his one hand on her bare back and unblucked her bra she instentely hug him tightly in the same position feeling shy, he slowly pull the bra down but she didn't break the hug.

"It's not the time to get shy, babygirl" he whispered in her ear planting a kiss behind her ear and hold her shoulder making her lay down again.

He threw her bra don't know where and looked at her naked mounds with desire in his eyes, she was about to put her hands on them but he stopped her and squeeze them making her close her eyes tightly "Open your eyes! I want you to look at me when we make love!" he commanded her looking into her eyes when she opened and moved down, he touched the top of her right mound from his lips making her bite her lower lip closing her eyes to avoid moaning.