CHAPTER- 26

Views count- 115k

_________✨✨

Oo...!

Goriye..!

Tu Kinni Gori Hai
Tu Zameen Pe Chand Ki Choodi hai...
Buri Ye Badi Buri Hai
Duniya Ki Neeyat Chhoriye...

Nazar Na Lag Jaye Jaanu
Thought Ye Ghabraaye Saanu
Nazar Na Lag Jaye Jaanu
Thought Ye Ghabraaye Saanu..

Nazar Na Lag Jaye Jaanu

_________✨✨

Ekansh roamed in the whole house to find Akshita.

"Arey Ekansh do you need something?" Angad asked.

"N-No mamaji I was jus---"

"Looking for Akshita?" Angad asked.

"N..no it.. jus--"

"She is in Mom's room" Angad chuckled and left, patting his right shoulder.

Ekansh immediately left for Kalyani's room, when he entered he found no one except her. Akshita was putting something in the closet, her back was facing him.

He closed the door slowly trying not to make any sound but to his bad luck the door closed, taking her attention.

She turned and found him, she looked at him with a straight face and again continued doing her work. Ekansh frowned but waited for her to get free so he could talk to her.

Akshita took out a bedsheet from the closet and closed it with a loud thud.

'Why do I have a feeling that she closed the door like me?' He thought.

Ignoring him she moves towards the bed and furiously removes the old bedsheet and starts putting a new one. When she was done she moved towards the door.

"Listen!" Ekansh called when she was going, she stopped and turned back to him.

"Thi--" He stopped when he found her going to bed, fully ignoring him like he didn't exist.

She took the old pillow covers and made her way to the door and about to open it but Ekansh held her wrist.

"I'm talking to you" He said sternly.

"Kahiye!?" She asked but this time her voice was not sweet or calm.

(Speak!?)

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Mein or ignore? Ignore karne ka theka toh sirf aapne liya hai!" She literally mocked not looking at him

(I and Ignore? Only you have taken the contract to ignore it!)

"Are you mocking me?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Why will I mock you? Vese bhi mujhse farak kya padta hai" she muttered the last line.

(anyway what does it matter to me)

"Huh? Speak loudly"

"JAANA HAI MUJHE TOH JAANE DIJIYE" she yelled frustratingly.

(I HAVE TO GO SO LET ME GO!)

"Why are you shouting?" He whispered, yelling.

"PAGAL HU MAIN!" She shouted, taking her hand out of his hold.

(I Am Mad)

"I know that but you don't need to shout! What if other people listen?, what will they think about me?" Ekansh tried to tease her again holding her hand but it ruined her mood more.