CHAPTER- 44

YUPPPPIIIIII 🥳🥳 WE MADE IT..WE MADE IT 500K+..🔥🦋

I MEAN SERIOUSLY! WE COMPLETED 400K 2 DAYS AGO.💖😩

GUYS THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!! KEEP SHOWING YOUR LOVE ✨❤️

____________✨✨

Enna Sona Kyun, Rabb Ne Banaya

Aawa Jaawa Te Main, Yaara Nu Manawa
Enna Sona
Enna Sona...

Kol Hove Te, Sek Lagda Ae
Door Jaave Te, Dil Jalta Ae

Kedi Agg Na, Rabb Ne Banaya
Rabb Ne Banaya
Rabb Ne Banaya
Enna Sona Kyon, Rabb Ne Banaya

____________✨✨

Next morning,

Akshita blushed when she woke up and her dear husband behaved like it was nothing special and not a big deal. However, little did she know he was hiding his smile.

From hiding, I remember our baby using concealer on her neck to hide her mark. 😉

He didn't talk to her the whole ride to her uncle's house, but he also didn't let go of her hand as if she would run away.

She tried hard to conceal her blush but failed miserably. Whenever she looked at him the night's incident came to her mind.

After reaching her uncle's house, she noticed that the neighboring girls ogled her more handsome husband.

White shirt, dark blue pants, gelled hair, neat shave, pink lips (Is it because they kissed a lot yesterday?) black sunglasses, one hand in the pocket, the other holding the phone.

God damn itni hotness..kaha jau me😩

Akshita noticed the girl's eye raping her husband, she immediately held his arm, he remove his goggles and frowned, she smile at him and said.

"Meri sautan nhi laa sake toh girlfriend se kaam chala rahe hai," she said sarcastically.

(You were unable to bring your second wife so you have to bring your girlfriend anyway)

He frowned but realized what she was saying, so he put the phone in his pocket and kissed her temple while holding her hand.

"Let me focus on my biwi then!" He smirked and she blushed at his statement.

"Let's go!" he said and they moved inside. Akshita turned around to look at the girls, and their pale faces brought her a winning smile.

They walked into the house and were welcomed warmly by her uncle and aunt.

Akshita hugged them and Ekansh did something she never expected. Her uncle and aunty were surprised and shocked at the same time.

As he bent down and touched their feet for blessing, Akshita's uncle passionately hugged him, which he reciprocated with a smile, which made her aunt widen her eyes.

"Is he Ekansh?" She whispered in Akshita's ear to which she smiled and nodded.

"Ok, you guys sit. I will bring tea and snacks," her aunt said and headed to the kitchen.

"I will help Chachi!" Akshita left from there leaving Ekansh in an awkward situation. He didn't know what to talk about now but thanks to her uncle who started talking to him, he felt more comfortable.