CHAPTER- 21

Do Comment again, It's an edited version, and you guys know how much I love reading your comments😭

Ok you win 70K done! Here is the double update in morning itself 🥳

__________✨✨

Pehli nazar mein
Kaise jaado kar diya
Tera ban baita hai mera jiya
Jaane kya hoga
Kya hoga kya pata
Is pal ko milke aa jee le zara

Mein hoon yahan
Tu hai yahan
Meri bahon mein aa aa bhi ja
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa bhool ja, ah-ah
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa bhool ja, ah-ah

__________✨✨

"Wow!! That was so cute!" Trisha exclaimed dreamingly making the couple blush.

"Bro!!! You are insane! Please teach me some of your talent" Veer said, falling on Avyansh's feet.

"Go and Study!" He replied.

"Ohh shut up!! aap kro toh theek hun kare to cheap!" Veer said, making an offended face.

(Ohh shut up!! If you do then right but for us it's cheap)

"Ok, leave it now next!" Trisha said.

"So Avyansh bhai, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He replied proudly.

"Fine then dance!" Ekansh said, making Avyansh laugh.

"Ohh come on bhai, such an easy task" he said over confidently but Ekansh smirked.

"You will dance but on the song which we will play" Ekansh said winking at Veer and Trisha who understood.

They both smirk evilly, Trisha took out her phone ready to play the music.

Ekansh stood up with a never ending smirk on his face and moved towards the closest.

He took out Akshita's Chunri (long scarf) and came to his place, Akshita looked at him and then at her chunri in confusion.

He threw it on Avyansh's face which he caught.

"Now wear it and dance!" Ekansh said and Avyansh looked at him in horror.

Others erupted into laughter at his unexpected reaction, their amusement filling the room. But as the song started playing, the laughter grew even louder.

"Bro this is not fair, even chunri was okay but this song no no please no!" He showed his puppy eyes.

"Dance or transfer 50 lakhs right now in my account" Ekansh said sitting like a king looking at his baby brother with a smirk, he knows how much his brother loves money. And Avyansh knows there is no use arguing with his brother.

"You know what? Bhabhi is right, you are a DEVIL!!" Avyansh said, making the smiling Akshita snapped her head towards him in horror.

"Whe..When did I say? I didn't, I swear" she asked the first line to Avyansh and said the second one looking at Ekansh who was now looking at her more like glaring.

"I will deal with your Bhabhi later! For now, dance!" He ordered in his dominating voice, Akshita widened her eyes. What does he mean by deal later?

Avyansh huffed in defeat and stood up from the bed.

He put the chunri on his head, Akshita who was sitting scared by now was laughing at his brother-in-law with others.

He start dancing and was looking very Sexy, Tara's eyes pop out and jaw dropped looking at her husband while other start laughing except one and the one is only smirking.