CHAPTER- 3

______ ✨✨

Dekha hezaro defa aapko..
Fir bekerari kaisi hai..

Sambhale sambhalta nhi ye dil
Kuch aap me baat esi hai..

______ ✨✨

Continue.....

"What's Happening Here?"

A deep manly husky and dominating voice came from behind which can make anyone fall on their knees.

Akshita became Numb at her place, her heartbeat was rising every second, and she feared his anger.

Everyone was looking down Scared of him, his dominating voice was enough for them to kneel in front of him.

She shivered hearing his voice

Akshita was praying to God to save each and every creature present on this floor now, He was giving her The Death God's vibe.

"Si...Sir Thi...This lady was going towards your Cabin without any appointment, and when I asked her, she said she doesn't need any appointment." The girl tried to show herself confident.

Suddenly It clicks Akshita...

'She was not going to his cabin, she was going to Shlok Papa's Cabin'

"Turn!!" here it goes, he commanded her like she is his employee, she clutched her saree, and his voice was so demanding and dominating, there was not a single sign of politeness, but she composed herself to turn because he doesn't like to repeat his words.

And there he stood, radiating power and authority, with an aura that demanded attention. Akshita slowly turned around, her eyes meeting his piercing gaze. The sight of him in all his glory was overwhelming. His presence commanded respect and sent shivers down her spine.

Gelled hair, proper light beard, wearing black tuxedo hands in pocket, not looking less than a Greek God.

How can someone not fall for his charm, almost every girl in his office has a crush on him even married ladies can't stop ogling, and why not he is made by God like that.

(That God is your Author. 😌)

But one thing is missing!

What is it?

-Expressions On His Face

Here It Goes....

The Eldest Grandson of Raghuvanshi and
King of This Palace

"EKANSH RAGHUVANSHI"

As Akshita made a brief eye contact with him, she quickly diverted her gaze, feeling a mix of nervousness and apprehension. Those few seconds felt like an eternity, and the intensity in his eyes sent a jolt through her. She could sense the depth of his gaze, as if he could see right through her, unravelling every thought and emotion.

Ekansh looked at her for a good 5 seconds and asked something which She would have never imagined in her wildest thoughts.

"What's your Name?" He asked straightly in a cold tone.

Akshita and the other Employees looked at him like he was some ghost, but he kept looking at her with his famous emotionless face.

"Ask Her Name" He ordered that girl, his voice was indicating danger.

"Wh... What is...is Your Name Miss?" That girl asks while shuttering.

"Ak..Akshita" She replied looking here and there blinking her eyes to stop her tears in which she got successful.