CHAPTER- 15

Double update 🥳🥳
Thank you for 30K

Guys I know you are thinking it's wrong how Akshita is blaming herself for his behaviour.

I know it's absolutely wrong but this is what my story is about, If I will not show you this then how can you expect me to show the other one, you will not able to enjoy reading book then.❤️

IT'S JUST A FICTION

___________🧡🧡

Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Na dhoop chune na chhanv
Kaise teri khudgarzi..
Kisi thaur tike na paanv

Ban liya apna paigambar
Tair liyaa saat samandar
Phir bhi sooukha man ke andar
Kyon rahega..

Re Kabira maan jaa
Re fakeera maan jaa
Aaja tujhko pukaarein
Teri parchhaiyaan

Re Kabira maan ja
Re fakeera maan ja
Aisa tu hai mere mohi kaisa
Harjaaiyaa..

___________🧡🧡

"Bhabhi please open the door, just listen to us once!" Avyansh said knocking at the door continuously for 10 minutes but she is not answering.

Akshita came back home and locked herself inside her room but no other members knew about it because no one was present in the mansion right now.

"Bhabhi please open the door!" Tara said loudly so that she could hear her.

"We are sorry Bhabhi we didn't know that it will affect you so much, we promise we will not do such things again Bhabhi please" Avyansh request

Not getting any reply after waiting for some good minutes they sighed heavily in defeat.

They were about to go back but they heard the sound of the door knob but Akshita didn't come out.

The couple share a look and move inside to find Akshita sitting on the bed lost in her thoughts. Her face still has tears marks.

"Bhabhi!!" Avyansh calls her softly and sits on the floor in front of her and puts his hands on her lap while Tara sits beside her.

"Am I that bad Avyansh that your Bhai doesn't even want to look at me?" She asked, looking blankly.

"No! No! You are not! You are the best Bhabhi, Bhai is a fool for not realising your worth"

"I'm tired now, I am tired of hiding things from everyone about us, you don't even know anything about us" She huffed

"We know Bhabhi Dadu told us" Tara said, making her shocked but didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry from Bhai's side Bhabhi" Avyansh said looking down.

Akshita's voice trembled as she expressed her frustration and disappointment. "Why are you sorry, Avyansh? It's not you, it's your brother," she began. "You know, I can't even say anything to him. I can't share anything with him. You know why? Because even though we're married, we're still strangers to each other. Talking is far from reality. He never looks at me unnecessarily, as if I'm invisible."

"I'm his wife, he needs to understand, he is not a bachelor anymore! It's not like I'm snatching his freedom, what I need is him, I want him in my life as a husband not as a stranger, which girl will like if she hear her husband telling his grandfather on the first day of their wedding that I did what you wanted now don't expect anything from me, you needed daughter-in-law you got but I don't want a Wife'' her confession shocked Tara and Avyansh they didn't know about this.