CHAPTER- 24

100 freaking K.... Like seriously we reach 100K views this soon😭🥺

A Biggest Thank you to all the Readers for your love💖❤️

I Love you all 💋✨

__________⭐⭐

Roothi hai shab te rabba
Rabba dil bhi hai rootha
Sab kuch hai bikhra bikhra
Bikhra sa rootha rootha.

Chup mahi chup hai raanjha
Bolein kaise ve na ja
Bolein kaaise ve na ja
Aaja aaja.

Bolein kaise ve na ja
Bolein kaise ve naa jaa
Chup maahi chup hai ranjha
Aja aja.

__________⭐⭐

Early in the morning the both couples left for their Par Nani's home.

"Where Par Nani lives?" Tara asked curiously to Avyansh who was sitting on the passenger seat beside Ekansh.

"She and her family live in a small village; there are not many people; there are nearly around 100 houses" Avyansh replied.

"Par Nani lives with her son and daughter in law and they also have two children means dad's cousin who have two kids"

Tara nodded in understanding, Akshita who was looking out of the window suddenly looked in the rear view mirror and found Ekansh looking at her silently, when she looked at him he averted his gaze again in front, she continued looking outside of the window but this time little blushing.

Afterall she caught her husband looking at her

After half an hour they reached there.

When they came out and stood in front of the house they were welcomed by silence.

"Let's go inside" Ekansh said and they all went inside.

But what they saw surprised them.

"Bhabhi is this a way here to mourn someone's death?" Tara whispered to Akshita looking at the house who hit her shoulder lightly giving her a fake glare.

"I...don't...know!" She replied looking at the surroundings.

Soon they heard laughs, making them all confused.

Suddenly they saw Trisha coming out with a girl who looks as young as her.

"Trisha Ruchi!!" Ekansh called them, they looked at him and a wide smile came on their face.

"Bhaiya! You guys finally came" Ruchi exclaimed, coming towards them. She is not a talkative girl, she only speaks when someone asks her something but she is good with people of her age.

"What is this guys? What's going on?" Avyansh asked, looking at the decoration.

"Bhai we too got to know when we reached here" Trisha said rubbing her back neck with a nervous smile.

"What do you mean Trisha?" Akshita asked.

"Let's come in Par Nani's room. We will tell you everything" she said and they all went.

When they entered the room they saw Gayetri who was chatting and laughing.

Wait!!! Chatting and laughing?

Wasn't Par Nani serious?

"Ohh you came!!" Kalyani exclaimed who was half laying on bed.

"Par Nani!" Avyansh went to her and sat beside her, she patted his head lovingly kissing his forehead.