CHAPTER- 41

Early Update as I will not able to do in midnight today!

OMG!! 400K+ VIEWS AND 30K+ LIKES..THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE GUYS, WITHOUT YOU IT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED! ❤️🥺

_____________💕💕

Ek maange agar sau khwaab doon
Tu rahe khush, main aabad hoon
Tu sabse juda juda sa hai
Tu apni tarah tarah sa hai
Mujhe lagta nahi hai tu doosra

Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya
Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya
Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu
Daayein main tere, baayein tu
Hoon rut main, hawayein tu
Saathiya...

_____________💕💕

They both were about to stand up until they fell again and heard a strange crackling  sound. They both widen their eyes and look at each other in shock.

"SHIT!!!" Both screamed together in horror.

They immediately stood up and looked at the bed and then at each other gulping hard.

They broke the bed!!

Itna kamzor bed, acha hua abhi hi tut geya🤧

"It's all because of you!" she declares, throwing her hands.

"What? Me? It was you who jumped on the bed!" He snapped at her.

"But you fell on me and the bed couldn't take your weight!"

"It's nothing like that, OK! We both sleep on it every day. You did it!"

"No, you!"

"No, it's you!"

"You"

"You"

"You"

"You!"

"WHAT HAPPENING here!!" Avyansh came shouting and behind him, Tara, stopped in shock looking at the room and then at his brother and sister-in-law.

Shit, they didn't even lock the door.

Due to so much sound, they came to check but it looks like they shouldn't have.

The couple looked at them in horror.

"Tara Av--"

"We're sorry, Bhaiya and Bhabhi, we shouldn't have come. Please continue with no noise, it disturbs our sleep, and lock the door!" Tara turned left without considering their questions.

Avyansh peeked out of the door and left. "Btw, check your drawer. We want Little Akshita Ekansh, but we can wait!" he said.

🌝🌝

They look at each other in shock, their mouths wide open.

"What just happened?" He asked in shock.

"Oh god, I'm gone now! They will tease me!" Akshita panicked, biting her nails.

As he was about to say something, he stopped and smirked.

"Tease? What's about to panic?"

"You wouldn't understand, you don't get teased like this," she muttered under her breath in a low voice. She then walked towards the bathroom, grabbing fresh clothes from the cupboard along the way.

After she left, Ekansh went to change and returned to see Akshita making a bed on the floor.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked.

She raised an eyebrow at his stupid question, "Are you going to sleep on that broken bed?".

"Ohh yeah, let me help you" he helped her make her bed and when they were done he threw himself on it.