CHAPTER- 27

Views count- 128k

__________🦋🦋

Suraj Hua Maddham, Chaand Jalne Lagaa
Aasmaan Yeh Haai Kyoon Pighalne Lagaa
Main Thehra Raha, Zameen Chalne Lagi
Dhadka Yeh Dil, Saans Thamne Lagi

Hain, Kya Yeh Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai
Sajna, Kya Yeh Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai

___________🦋🦋

Kajal has had feelings for Ekansh since their childhood, which is why she used to chase after him. When Ekansh found out about her feelings, he distanced himself from her, hoping that she would eventually forget him. However, she didn't.

Upon hearing the news of Ekansh's marriage, Kajal was deeply hurt. She cried because she wanted to be with him, regardless of his feelings. It didn't matter to her if he liked it or not. She made efforts to get close to his family, and they became close, but no one saw her in a romantic light.

Kajal never liked any girl who came near Ekansh. Even as children, if any girl tried to talk to him, she would become possessive and jealous. She even confessed her feelings to him, but Ekansh politely declined and told her that they could only be friends. He never saw her in any other way. At the time, she didn't say anything and accepted his decision, but deep down, she did it to stay close to him.

One day, things took a serious turn when Kajal physically harmed a girl who was talking to Ekansh, causing her to bleed severely. When Ekansh found out, he realized that Kajal wouldn't understand the boundaries, so he started avoiding her and visited the village less frequently. Eventually, he stopped altogether for his own reasons. He thought that she would eventually forget about him, but even now, as adults, she still holds on to those same feelings.

Okay Back to the story!!!

It was night time everyone got free from dinner, Ekansh left early for the room because of embarrassment.

Why?

~let me show you the flashback..

FLASHBACK

When they came to the backyard, they both stopped because of panting heavily.

"I..I..am..say..ing this to you for the last time!" Ekansh said in the middle of taking proper breath.

"It's... it's late..now" she replied, also panting.

"You are becoming stubborn day by day," He said, putting both his hands on his waist on either side.

"The reason is you!" She replied

"Me? What did I do? Care to explain?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

'kuch nahi karte yahi to dikkat hai' she muttered under her breath.

(That's the problem!, you don't do anything)

"What? Speak loudly!"

"Huh? N-No nothing" she shook her head.

Taking steps closer to her he only left an inch gap between each other, unknown to the fact where they are.

"You kn--" he stopped when they heard someone clearing their throat, they looked there to find all the youngsters looking at them with mischievous smiles except one and we know who that is.

Looking at them Ekansh backs off immediately and Akshita looks away to avoid their teasing gazes.

'Why do you always have to talk being close and touchy with her Ekansh? Can't you behave like gentleman with her?' he mentally scold himself.