CHAPTER- 53

______________✨✨

Haa Jo khwabon khayalo mein socha nahi tha
Tune mujhe itna pyaar diya
Mein jab bhi jahan bhi
kadi dhoop mein tha
Teri zulf ne mujhpe saaaya kiya

Haan tu hai Haan tu hai
Meri baaton mein tu hai
Meri khawaabon mein tu
Yaddon mein tu
Iraado mein tu hai..

Koi bhi esha lamha nahi hai
jismein mere tu hota nahi hai
mein so bhi jau mein raaton mein lekin
Tu hai ki mujhe mein sota nahi hai

______________✨✨

"Th..this! H..how?" She asked looking at that things in the box.

"It was the Last thing I have with me which is now I am giving to you because It's yours only! Afterall they are of your parents! This box have some things that your parents left there! And these ghungroo is of your mother she gifted me before going as I loved hearing ghungroo's sound and now they are yours!" Kalyani exclaimed with a smile.

"Bu..but how? I mean..."

"Because I know your parents!" Kalyani's words left the couple confuse.

"Ekansh do you remember Neev Uncle? Neev Rai?" She asked and Ekansh tried to remember.

"Yes! They lived just beside your house Par Nani! As much as I remember"

"Akshita do you remember now? When you were kid you used to live there with your mom dad Kripa and Neev!" Ekansh immediately snapped at Akshita in shock even she looked shock.

"I don't remember everything particularly, I was 7 or 8 when I left the village so everything is blur in my mind except some things" Akshita replied.

"Your mom dad only used to live there with your grandparents as your uncle worked in city, we shared a good bond with them specially Adhiraj!"

"You know Ekansh why he insist you to marry Akshita? our family used to ship you guys! And after seeing Ekansh not interested in marrying anyone Adhiraj decide to take you both together, Don't think he hide it from you, he didn't tell yet because first he wanted you guys to accept eachother properly and I can see that very well now!"

"You must be Remember Ekansh Right? I know very well why you used to come village!!" Kalyani asked him in teasing tone making him look away but his ears go all red.

"Ahuh!! Did you forget how you both used to see eachother secretly from terrace without talking!? What you guys thought we don't understand huh? You guys maybe not remember because you were too young but I know very well" Remembering that Akshita also blushed.

"You guys never talked eachother but ankho hi ankho me khub baate Kari hai!!"

(You guys have talked alot through eyes!)

Now they will do alot things instead of eye contacts...🌝

"Akshita remember you never liked making new friends that time and always stayed away from my this baby because of that he also didn't make any other friends there, he used to sit at the entrance just too see your one glance!!!"

How Romantic!!!😩

Akshita look at him and find him looking down biting his lower lip.

"Anyways! It's time for me to leave but before going I want to say only one thing that is Stay together no matter what and how big the situation is and keep trusting eachother." Kalyani exclaimed with a smile putting her hands on their head to bless them after that they all move out of the room.