CHAPTER- 22

78k views done! You people are just Awesome 🥺❤️

Do comment again, guys if your are RR

____________💖💖

Kyun tune itni fursat ki
Kyun dil mein itni harkat ki
Ishaq mein itni barqat ki

Ye tune kya kiya..

Phiroon ab maara maara main
Chaand se bichhda taara main
Dil se itna kyun haara main
Yeh tune kya kiya..

Saari duniya se jeet ke main aaya hoon idhar
Tere aage hi main haara kiya tune kya asar

Main dil ka raaz kehta hoon
Ke jab jab saansein leta hoon
Tera hi naam leta hoon
Yeh tune kya kiya..

____________💖💖

"Fine! I am choosing to dare!" He replied with a straight face.

Avyansh smirks devilishly. Now it's gonna be fun.

"Dare choose karne se kuch nhi hota use pura bhi karna hai, you know" Avyansh told him in a challenging way.

(There is nothing on choosing dare, you need to complete it too.)

"And you know me very well" Ekansh replied confidently.

"Wellll...okay then.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
..Kiss Bhabhi" Avyansh said with the most evil smirk.

Ekansh and Akshita jerked in horror as they looked at him.

"Woahhhhhh brooo you rocked" Veer cheered, Trisha and Tara also started hooting.

Akshita and Ekansh both know that he said it deliberately.

"Avyansh!!!" Ekansh glared at him.

"Come on bhai don't be a party pooper, it's just a kiss it's not like you are doing it first time, afterall you are husband wife so it's common or you didn't initiate any kind of you know what I mean" Avyansh said very innocently.

"It.. It's inappropriate Avyansh!" Ekansh glare in warning.

"No it's not it's normal bhaiya you are married" Tara too joined him

"Yes, the only thing that would be abnormal is if you haven't kissed yet, but we all know you guys must have," Trisha said, going with the flow without knowing the actual facts.

The couple look at her with wide eyes.

"Wait! Are you scared bhai?" Avyansh smirked

"I'm not!!!"

"You are!"

"I Said I am not!!!"

"Then come on bhai it's just a kiss, do it, it's not like you are kissing any stranger, she is your wife." Veer said and Ekansh looked at Akshita who gulped under his intense gaze.

He kept looking at Akshita and then his siblings, and he knows very well that there is no turning point now.

Ekansh slowly stood up from his place and made his way towards Akshita who nervously started scooting back looking at him.

"Ooohhhooo" everyone hooted looking at Ekansh going to her.

Trisha and Veer shifted a little to make some space for him near her, He sat there.

Akshita's throat dried, her voice betrayed, she started sweating, her breathing became uneven.

Same goes for Ekansh even he was nervous.

'I don't know why my heartbeat become fast whenever I come near her' He thought.

He came closer to her making her eyes close, not able to take the closeness.

'Hey bhagwan ye kya kar rahe hai!!' she scream internally

(Ohh god what the hell he is doing!!!)

Avyansh and Tara shared a look and nodded with a victorious smile.

Ekansh kept going near her and sat in front of her when his eyes fell on the chunri near her, he thought something and looked at her.

He took the chunri and placed it on his and her head such that it hides their body till shoulder.

He joined their foreheads and tilted his head making her open her eyes. From outside it looked like he was kissing her.

Everyone started cheering and hooting but inside there, the couple was just looking into each other's eyes.

Suddenly Ekansh held her left hand making her shiver, he put her hand on his back of neck still looking into her eyes intensely but she looked down feeling butterflies, she could feel his breathings all over her face.

"I think I need some privacy with my wife," he said to his siblings, his gaze locked with Akshita's. She looked at him with wide eyes, surprised by his words.

"Ahem ahem I think we should go, you continue bhai" Avyansh said smiling.

They all chuckle and start leaving the room but this man is still lost in his Wife.

"Make sure to lock it!" He said a little loud so that they can hear, and she became more nervous and shy at the same time on his statement.

"What happened Mrs. Raghuvanshi? Why so shy all of sudden?" He asked in his deep husky voice.

Not able to control the smile coming on her face she pulled the chunri and hid her face in it.

He chuckled, making her snap at him in shock.

"What?" He asked, looking at her face.

"You..You just!!" She said shockingly

"So can't I?" He asked, raising his right eyebrow.

"No! It's not like that! It..It was just the first time I saw you laughing so" she replied nervously, scared of his reaction.

He didn't say anything but continued looking at her.

"I..I think I should go!" she said and was not able to sit under his continuous gaze and about to go but he held her wrist stopping her, her chest started heaving up and down but she didn't turn.

"We are not over yet" he said, making her sit in front of him again, she started playing with her pallu but didn't look up at him.

"So tell me what Avyansh was saying was true? You call me devil?" He asked, and she immediately looked at him with big eyes.

"No!!" She shook her head with the speed of flash.

"He was joking, I never said anything like that to you, I swear!" She swore like a kid.

"Really!! But day before yesterday in morning I heard someone calling Ravan, who was that?" He asked innocently, making her eyes come out like a soccer.

Lo lag gaye🤦🏻‍♀️

"Jii..wohh.. actually..esa..me..!!" She got scared, she just mumbled that day she didn't know he would hear her, she felt bad now saying that he must be feeling bad because of her.

She was about to say something but they heard someone's shout. Not only one, looks like many people said the same word together so loudly that they heard Even at upstairs.

"WHAT!?!" They heard the voice.

Their voices distracted them from the topic they were talking about, they both looked at each other with a frown and hurriedly ran downstairs.

When they reached there, what they saw shocked them. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chapter everyone?

What happened? Any Guess?

Many more to come 😁

Stay tune to know..

Vote and comment.