CHAPTER- 28

__________💕💕

Offo! Isey.. isey daant ke bhagaaun
Offo! Ya.. ya seene se lagaaun
Offo! Isey.. isey daant ke bhagaaun
Offo! Ya.. ya seene se lagaaun
Sar pe bithaaun, ya thappad lagaaun
Offo O....

Dekho leke aaya hai
Pocket mein sharaaratein
Tere jaisi hai zara aa
Iski bhi aadatein
Upar se garam hai
Andar se naram hai
Thoda shareef bhi hai thoda
Thoda sa besharam hai
hai hai...

Thoda sa kamina, thoda bechara hai
Ishq bhoot sahi par ye bhoot beda hi pyara hai....

_________💕💕

Next morning..

Everyone was busy in preparation. They need to complete everything today as they have to go to the bride's home for the engagement rituals tomorrow.

"Akshita can you please go and bring the basket of flowers from the backyard? I asked Rahul to bring it but he left it in the garden." Mahi asked

"Jii mamiji I will bring!" Akshita replied in her sweet voice and left from there.

***

When she took the baskets, someone tapped her shoulder, she turned to look and found Kajal.

"You need something?" Akshita asked, passing her a slight smile.

"Yes!" She replied with a poker face.

"I will cut the crap and directly come to the point I want you to stay away from Ekansh!" She said and Akshita looked at her for a few minutes and then burst into laughter, looking at her laughing Kajal frowned.

"You are asking a Wife to stay away from her Husband!?" Akshita said in sarcasm.

"I don't care if you are his wife or not, I know you must have married him for his money and looks but I don't think he even likes you so stay away. He is mine!" She said in her bitchy tone.

"First of all I am his wife so you need to care!, secondly of course he has money and looks and no one can deny the fact but that doesn't mean our relation is based on those called things And whether he likes me or not is none of your concern" Akshita eyes become dark.

"My husband is mine! I may look sweet and innocent but I am not! And trust me darling you will not like to see the other side of mine, so you better.... Stay.Away.From.My.Husband" Akshita said the last line firmly yet clearly so that she could understand.

Akshita be like: Me dikhti hu sweet innocent swami type ki par asli me hu bade...😏 (Samajhne wale samajh gaye)

(Akshita be like: I look sweet innocent swami type but I am really big..)

"And you trust me If I start going near him he will forget you!" Kajal smirks, Akshita fists her hands.

"Then try!" She replied simply

"Huh?" Kajal looked at her in confusion.

"I said then try! Let's see how badly you will lose" Akshita replied in a challenging tone.

"You are betting on Ekansh?" Kajal asked but she was happy inside.

"Nahh!! My husband is not any thing to play, I am putting my faith in him here, I trust him he can never cheat me"

"If you win I will lose my trust and If I win you will lose your hopes of being with him" Akshita replied confidently.

"Tsk tsk tsk so much confidence! Don't forget he is a MAN after all" Kajal smirks.