CHAPTER- 13

What the--- we jumped on 18K😳

_________ ✨✨

Rootha kyun mujhse khafa na hona itna tu
Saansein bhi tere bina main na loon
Jaane kyun bewajah

O ho.. rehne de
Teri mohabbaton mein rehne de
Tere khwabon mein mujhe behne de
Aisa hone de tu zara

Main toh tere shab ki subah hoon na
Hathon ki lakeeron mein likha hoon na

_________ ✨✨

In the Evening...

Avyansh and Tara knock on the door of Adhiraj's room, when he allows them, they enter the room to find Adhiraj and Gayetri sitting on their bed.

"Dadu dadi you called us" Avyansh said.

"Yes! But sit first" Gayetri said, they both sat opposite to the elders on the bed.

"Tara as your Paghfera gift. I want you to choose a place for your vacation with Avyansh and we will book the tickets and stay there." Gayetri said in her usual tone.

"Thank you Dadiji and Dadaji but we don't want to go anywhere right now." Tara Said in a very polite manner trying her best to not offend them.

"Why?" Adhiraj asked while Gayetri frowned.

"Our marriage took place just 2 days ago so we don't want to go anywhere right now, but when we want we will surely ask you" Avyansh replied.

"Fine!" Gayetri said and stood up from her place and went towards her closet and took out something.

"Take this Tara, it's my mother in law's bangles now it's yours as a gift" she said handing her the bangles.

"But Dadi, how can I take this? It should be of Maa or Badi Maa"

"I have already given them what they should get, I saved it for my grandson's wife." She replied.

"Fir toh inper Akshita bhabhi ka haq banata hai vo badi hai mujhse" Tara said.

(Then it becomes the right of Akshita bhabhi, she is older than me.)

Gayetri proudly smiles a little, making Tara shocked.

"What? I smile less doesn't mean I can't smile!" Gayetri said with a neutral face.

"I already have something else for her which I will give her at right time, I kept this for Avyansh's wife so it's yours"

Tara looked at Avyansh who nodded with a smile as she took the bangles from Gayetri and took her blessings.

"I'm going to close the mandir, will be right back" Gayetri told Adhiraj and left.

"Dadu we want to talk about something with you" Avyansh said with hesitation to ask him or not.

"Yes ask"

"Umm.. Dadu when you fixed bhai's marriage with Bhabhi were they happy..? I mean to say th----" he got cut by Adhiraj in the middle.

"So you guys noticed?" Adhiraj asked to which Avyansh looked down and nodded slightly.

"I will not rush around the bushes, Avyansh, you are now big enough to understand what's going on in your surroundings, and it has to happen someday."

"What do you mean Dadaji?" Tara asked in confusion.

"What I mean is...Yes there is nothing right between them." He replied seriously, making the couple shocked.

"Then why didn't we get to know about it in these months?" Avyansh asked in shock.

"Didn't you notice your bhai avoiding staying home?" Adhiraj's voice came out in sarcasm.

"They had an arranged marriage, it was my decision and I'm not a bit guilty of that, Ekansh was not happy with the idea of marriage, it was me who asked him or you can say order him"

"Dadu, how can you do that? You know na they are not happy together, why did you kill their happiness?" Avyansh asked, hurt laced in his voice.

"Who said they are not happy?" The couple frowned at his question more like a reply.

"Do you ever feel that they are not happy together? They will understand they are happy or not when they will stay close, it's nothing like that my child, it just they are strangers who are not trying to become known"

"Ekansh is thinking he lost his freedom, he had some expectations with his better half, but you tell me Avyansh can you get a better bhabhi than Akshita? Would we have got a better daughter-in-law than Akshita?" He asked to which Avyansh shook his head in negative.

"But Dadu what about bhai an---" Avyansh got cut in the middle by Adhiraj.

"Whether Ekansh accepts it or not, he is dependent on Akshita unknowingly, if they try, their relationship will work, but for Ekansh,being a perfect husband means fulfilling responsibilities. But I know Akshita doesn't want to be someone's responsibility only, because they are fulfilled as a work which a person thinks they have to do no matter if they want or not. But she desires a partner who willingly gives her opportunities and does things for her out of genuine desire, not as a burden."

"Ekansh is stubborn he can only be tamed by Akshita, his life is messed up which only Akshita can take on the right track"

"Trust me beta Akshita is far better than his expectations, the only thing is they have to realize it, I have seen them caring for eachother, Shlok told me about the office incident if Ekansh wanted he would have ignored but he didn't, they need to spend more time together then they will realize, time is great, magic happens in seconds" Adhiraj smile at them while they listen to his every words attentively.

Soon they heard the sound of the door knob and looked to find Gayetri coming inside.

"Arey you guys still here?" She asked, raising her right eyebrow.

"We were just leaving Dadi! Good night Dadu and Dadi" Avyansh said and they both left the room while Gayetri looked at Adhiraj with a questioning look.

"Nothing just gave ideas for a  better life" he grin and lay on his side, Gayetri shook her head in disbelief, she know her husband is lying but don't want to interfere as she know he will tell her when the time will come.

{{{{•}}}}

"Are you stressed about bhabhi and bhai Avy?" Tara asked him when they entered their room.

"What do you think Tara? Bhai has always been my mentor, he is my best friend, I can share everything with him so I feel bad that he didn't get chosen to marry someone he adores."

"But in these 4 months Bhabhi has pampered me a lot, I have seen true love and respect for us in her eyes, she always hides bhai's absence like nothing happened between them and no doubt she is best for bhai, but is he for bhabhi? Maybe Bhabhi too had some expectations."

"I feel bad for both of them, they are not happy together" Avyansh said, he was hurt that he didn't even know what was going on in his favorite people's life.

"Avy baby but what Dadaji said was also right, they need to work na, without trying they can't lose hopes, even we can't reach a conclusion!" Tara said cupping his cheeks.

"You are right Tara I know they are perfect for eachother, only bhabhi can make bhai a family man, they need to understand it but for that they need to come close and talk, but how will they?"

They both thought for some seconds.

"I have an idea!" Tara jumped from her place excitedly.

"What is it?" Avyansh asked curiously. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chapter everyone?😁

Will see in next Chapter..

Till then bye bye! And take care!

Wait....

Vote and comment before going ❤️