CHAPTER- 38

OMG!! OMG!!! We crossed 300K😱
Guys Thank you so so much for your love and support on This book, I will try my best to give you the best 🤞🏻🥺🤌🏻🦋💖

________________❤️❤️

Poori karunga main teri saari khwahishein
Tera rakhanga main rajj ke khayal
Kitni khoobiyan hain tere is yaar main
Aaja baahon main tu baahein bas daal

Aur hota nahi ab intezar

________________❤️❤️

After that, the Raghuvanshis left for their home. Everyone enjoyed the drive. Sibling teasing kept Akshita blushing while Ekansh lost sight of everyone, he did not communicate with anyone except to say, let's go or I kept everything.

After a long drive, they reached home at noon.

When Akshita came out of the car she saw Ekansh still sitting, waiting for something.

"What happened? Are you not coming inside?"

"I have some urgent work, so I will be late."

"But we just came, have some rest, and eat, it was a long drive"

In a state of confusion, he drove off without waiting for her to reply, telling her, "I'll eat there, you go inside. I'll be back by evening.".

"Where is he going?" Gayatri asked looking at the car in front of her.

"He told me he had some urgent work to do, he would be here by evening," Gayatri nodded at her.

"Ok! Leave these bags house helpers will bring them to you inside" With that the ladies moved inside.

Why did he leave home without coming inside? Akshita wondered as she arranged her clothes in the cupboard.

.

In the evening Akshita and Tara were in the kitchen helping their mother-in-law, when Rashmi saw Ekansh in the living room.

Rashmi jumped on her son and asked, "Arey Ekansh, where were you? Is the work more important than your health?" He sighed and looked tired when he said the question.

She scolded him, "Look at how tired you are!".

"Get up and freshen up. I will send Akshita with your coffee" As soon as he heard that he straightened himself and nodded heading towards his room.

After some minutes, Akshita came into their room with his coffee. Not finding him in the room she put the coffee on the nightstand before she could turn, she felt someone pinching her waist, making her jump. She turned her face and looked at him.

"Wh..what?"

"What? What? "Come to me, I have something for you!" He made her sit on the bed and move toward the cupboard. He took out something from the cupboard, closed it, and then recommended it to her.

"Take it!" He said forwarding an envelope.

"What is it?" She frowned at him.

"See it yourself!" He handed her his coffee cup and sat beside her sipping it.

She opened the envelope and read the documents and her eyes widened. She looked at him in shock.

"Yo..you..wha..what is this.. it.. it's.." she was not able to form words.

She stared at him as he placed the coffee mug on the side table.

"You can read it."

"Yes, but th..this yo..you?"