CHAPTER- 17

40K😭😭😭😭

__________✨

Ho tere ishq mein dooba rahe
Din-raat yunhi sada..

Mere khwaab se aankhein teri naa hoye juda
Mera naam tu haathon pe apne likhe baar haan..
Aye kaash ke aisa bhi din laaye woh Khuda

Tu hi mera mera mera..

Tu hi mera aa aa....
Tu hi mera mera 

__________✨✨

Next Morning

"Maa Me unki lemon tea lekar jaati hu, unka time ho geya gym ka" Akshita said with a bright smile, looks like she not gonna miss any chance to see her husband now 🌝

(Mom I will take his lemon tea, it's time for his gym.)

"Someone is very happy today!" Rashmi said in a teasing tone, making her blush.

"N..n..No maa I just..I..I will go!" She literally runs from there making Rashmi chuckle.

"See jiji looks like everything is gonna be better soon" Bhavna exclaimed looking at the kitchen door.

"Hope so! I'm waiting for the day when I will see my children having children" Rashmi looks at Bhavna and they burst into laughter.

{{{{•}}}}

Akshita entered the room and found Ekansh coming out from the bathroom, she gave him a breathtaking smile making him stumble at his place with widening eyes.

"Aww, you look cute with those big eyes," she exclaimed, approaching him and handing him his tea.

He put his palm on her forehead and then muttered something under his breath making her frown.

"What happened?" She asked

"What happened to you?" He asked checking her temperature again.

"Nothing happened to me." she replied casually.

"Do you have any memory loss problems?" He asked with concern.

"I am fit and fine!" She replied, getting offended.

"Then why are you behaving like this?" He asked putting the tea on the side table. He needed to clear things with her.

"I'm behaving normally!"

"No you are not! You never talk to me like this" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Why? shouldn't I talk to my husband like that only?"

"And from when you start considering me your husband?" He asked, taking a step closer to her.

"Since the day you filled vermillion in my head, so I care!" she replied, taking a step closer to him.

Damn too much dramatic 🤧

"But you never said this to me" he took a step closer again looking into her eyes.

"You never asked me" she too took a step closer maintaining eye contact.

"You should have told me without asking." he came closer.

"Then you should have claimed your rights without my telling you '' she took the last step closer to him, she could feel his breathing on her nose, they were just an inch apart, if someone pushes one of them then they would probably end up kissing eachother.

Guys control 😭

They were looking at eachother without blinking their eyes lost in eachother.