CHAPTER- 47

______________👀👀

Aap ki nazron ne samjha
Pyaar ke kaabil mujhe
Dil ki ae dhadkan thaher jaa
Mil gayi manzil mujhe
Aap ki nazron ne samjha

Ji hume manzoor hai
Aap ka yeh faisla
Ji hume manzoor hai
Aap ka yeh faisla
Keh rahi hai har nazar
Banda parvar shukriya

______________👀👀

It was the evening of the first day of Navratri and Raghuvanshi Mansion was filled with hustle and bustle. Everyone was busy with arrangements.

"Ekansh put this basket near the temple where no one can touch it as many children will be here today, they will surely play with flowers, these are for pooja (worship)" Ekansh obeyed his mom's words and put it in a safe place.

As he was walking, he noticed Akshita talking about something serious with Trisha and Tara.

Aapko kyaPanchayat hai 😬

"I'm confused! Which lehenga should I wear?" Akshita pouted.

"Wear whatever you want, Bhabhi! Everything will look gorgeous on you!" Trisha said

Yes, or wear the white one you brought! Vese bhi people wear white on the first day of Navratri." Tara said, and she nodded in agreement.

"What's going on guys?" Ekansh asked before coming there

"Discussion! Bhabhi is unable to decide on a dress yet!" Trisha replied.

He said in fake amusement, "You wear a lehenga as well!?".

Shadi me kya dhoti pehen kar aai thi🤦🏻‍♀️

(Did she wear a dhoti at the wedding?)

"Yes, you don't know anything about girls' stuff so don't speak" she silenced him.

Tara and Trisha left with a smirk, leaving Akshita confused when Ekansh instructed them to leave.

"Whatever it is, I don't think you will look good in a lehenga!" He said examining her from head to toe.

Ekansh again wants some 🤧🤧

The woman folded her arms and raised her eyebrows as she looked at him.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing! Just telling the truth" he shrugged off.

"Did you forget that day this early, Mr. Raghuvanshi?" she asked innocently.

'How can I forget that?' He thought with a small smirk.

"Yes, I did! Now remind me!" His smirk grew bigger and he got closer to her.

He whispered in her ear, "If my jaw drops today looking at you, trust me. I'll wander like a lost puppy behind you throughout Navratri.".

"Then get ready for that! Just wait and watch!" She said confidently.

He giggled in wonder at her fading figure.

"Not bad, Bhai!" Avyansh said from behind with a smirk.

Ekansh put his arm on his neck and gave him a free punch and left the place.

.

The pooja was almost ready, so everyone started gathering.

"Everything is done?" Shlok asked

"Yes, Bhaisahab everything is done!" Trilok replied.

"Everyone, come it's time for pooja!" Gayatri said.