CHAPTER- 43

Kisi ki bhavnao/expectations ko thes pahuchane k humara koi iraada nhi tha humne bas try kiya, ager pasand na aaye to kripya comment me apni ahem ahem fantasy likhe or author ko bhi enjoy karne ka mouka de..🙂
(You know what I mean💀🌝)👉🏻👈🏻

(I had no intention to hurt anyone's feelings/expectations, I just tried, If you do not like then please write your ehm ehm fantasy in the comment and give a chance to enjoy the author too🌝🙂)

______________🥵🥵

Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re.
Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re..

______________🥵🥵

Ekansh looked at her from head to toe in surprise, he never saw her in such outfit, she was looking Hot just in a night dress, It will be a lie if he was not turning on by just looking at her.

"Watch it Mr.Raghuvanshi" she said tracing his Lips with a smirk on her face.

He has always seen her in saree or traditional outfit, it was something new.

He gawk her without blinking his eyes.

(Only choreography not the dress)

Seeing her move her hips and chest made his breath heavy, he never dreamed he would see his wife like this.

They were standing inside the room but near the balcony from where they could see a glowing moon, making the situation hopelessly romantic.

He licked his dry lips as he looked at her long legs, which were so sexy right now.

His attention was drawn to her oversized dress revealing her cleavage every time she danced.

"How's that Mr. Raghuvanshi?" She asked sexily once she ended but he still stood open mouth without blinking.

She stepped closer to him and put her hands around his neck.

While she was unsure of why she was doing this, she asked innocently, "What happened now? Is it still not my thing?".

"You..you look....hot!!" He said, unknowingly looking at her from head to toe.

"Biwi ko koi hot bolta hai?" She made a fake shocked face.

(Someone calls their wife hot?)

"Meri biwi ko keh reha hu kisi or ki thodi!" He replied, making her laugh.

(I'm talking to my wife, not to anyone else)

He looked at her with eyes full of delight, like a child who had just laid eyes on their favorite chocolate. Akshita couldn't help but mirror his excitement and share the same emotions in her gaze.

Suddenly, his smile, his voice, his face, his way of talking, his way of taking care of her everything attracts her too much, and right now she finds his lips irresistible.

"Akshita" her eyes followed the movement of his lips making her crave to taste them. This proximity made her feel more intense.

She was so close to him that she could barely breathe between his nose and lips. They were just an inch apart, heat rose between them.