CHAPTER- 18

49K...You people are just amazing ✨🦋

__________💔💔

Tune jo na kaha main woh sunta raha
Khamkha bewajah khwaab bunta raha
Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar
Is shehar mein na apna thikana raha

Door chahat se mein apni chalta raha
Khamkha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

Dard pehle se hai jyada
Khud se phir yeh kiya vaada
Khamosh nazrein rahe bezubaan

Ab na pehle si baatein hain
Bolo to lab thar tharatein hain
Raaz yeh dil ka na ho bayaan

Ho gaya ke aasar koyi hum pe nayi
Humsafar mein toh hai humsafar hai nahi
Door jaata raha paas aatha raha
Khamkha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

__________💔💔

Ekansh's POV

Everything was going smoothly before this marriage stuff, but after Dadu brought this alliance, everything changed - my schedule, my behavior, my bond with my family, and most importantly, myself. I know my nature has changed before, but when I got accustomed to it, it changed again.. It's not like I hate her, it's just that I didn't want to marry not only her but anyone.

Because I know I can't give her the love and care she really deserves, I just can't.. Even if I try I can't!! That's why I will fulfill the responsibilities only but looks like I failed in that too.

It sucks! Due to my past issues, It's not like I had any past relationships and all but some other issues which I can't share with anyone, I'm not able to get along with people now, and that's why I don't even have any friends the only friend I have is my Avyansh my little brother.

Of Course, I was running from this marriage. Just after our marriage rituals I went on a business trip, which was an excuse. I deliberately asked my PA to fix that trip.

I neither tried to talk to her nor did she and I was feeling like a bachelor only because I didn't spend a day with her. I even forgot I had a wife until mom and dad called me.

They asked about my well-being and asked me if I was calling her daily or not and to my surprise, before I could say something mom said that Akshita told mom that we were talking daily.

After that I thought alot and decided to go back home, but I was not able to initiate any talk with her. I wanted her to come to me first. It's not because of my arrogant nature but because I don't have guts, call me silly but it is what it is.

I saw her trying but whenever I feel like now I can open up a little, things between us changed and she backed off, and we ended up back on the same track.

I didn't like her waiting for me till late at night, so on the very first day when she stayed and woke up for me I told her I don't need her help, I didn't want to be rude but don't know how my voice came out rude that time due to which she stopped and start minding her work.

I always heard about her, whenever Dadu, Avyansh, Dad, Veer, Trisha, Mom, Chachi, Chachu talked about her I listened very attentively without their knowing.

I also heard how Dadi sometimes mocked her for my absence and to be honest I felt bad, but Dadi is not bad It just she wanted her grandson to be happy which I was not looking at that time after all I'm the first grandchild so was her favorite one,

She understands me more than my parents. If Dadu taught me disciplines then Dadi taught me business and family values.

She knew Dadu forced me which she didn't like but Dadu was adamant he didn't listen to her for the first time which made her quiet, she said if her husband is this adamant then there must be a reason.