CHAPTER-19

57K 🥺🦋 Thank you so much ❤️✨

__________🦋🦋

Jaane kaise baandhe tu ne akhiyon ke dor...
Man mera khincha chala aaya teri or...

Mere chehre ke subh zulfon ki shaam
Mera sab kuchh hai piya ab se tere naam...

Nazron ne teri chhuwa
To hai yih jaadu hua
Hone lagi hoon main haseen...

Afreen Afreen.... Afreen...

____________🦋🦋

"Arey put it there, not here!" Gayetri commanded the workers who were placing things at the wrong place.

"Where is Trilok? Shlok go and bring pandit ji it will not look good if we send a driver only"

"Trilok, did you order the sweets I asked for?" She asked running here and there hurriedly looking at the work.

"Mom I'm calling there only"

"Hey bhagwan, what were you doing till now? Go fast guests will come soon" she scolds him and he runs from there.

(Ohh God!)

"Rashmi, Tara, Is the prashad ready?" Gayetri asked entering the kitchen.

"Yes maa it's almost done" Rashmi said moving the spoon into the pan.

Gayetri saw Adhiraj sneaking into the kitchen and was about to touch the prashad but she yelled.

"Ye Kya Hai? Bhagwan ko to bhog lagane dijiye, bacche thodi ho budhape me sathiya gaye ho" she scolds, making him jump at his place, she looks behind him to find Trisha and Veer laughing.

(What is this? First let it offer god, you are not a kid, you have gone mad in old age)

"What are you guys laughing at? Didn't I give you work?" She yells.

"We were doing that only Dadi bye" They both ran from there.

"Akshita!!!"

"Ji Dadi"

"You just do one thing, which is go and bring your husband downstairs. It's the biggest task of the day" she said looking at the stairs.

"Jii Dadi I'm going" she said and moved upstairs.

"Bhavna you come with me to the temple area, there is so much work left" she too went from there.

{{{{•}}}}

Akshita ascends the stairs with a cheerful demeanor and approaches the door, not bothering to knock before opening it.

"Aapko niche.... KA KAHA HAI!!!!" She literally shouts, widening her eyes but immediately turns around.

(Your down.... Is where) *lol I don't know how to translate it 😁*

Was he again shirtless?

-Nahh

Then what?

The Great Ekansh Raghuvanshi was standing with his kurta on but.....

PANTS? Where are they?

Of Course he was standing half naked but this time from down, He was not wearing his pants.

What's wrong with this Man? Kabhi upar ka nahi toh kabhi niche ka nahi...

(What's wrong with this man? Sometimes not above, sometimes not below.)