CHAPTER- 11

7K.. broooo kya chal reha hai😳
Ahhhhh guysss... Thank you for your love🥺✨

__________ 💔💔

Udne laga kyon man baawla re
Aaya kahan se yeh hosla re
O re piya
O re piya haye

Tanabana tanabana bunti hawaa haaye bunti hawa
Boondein bhi to aaye nahi baaz yahan

Sagish mein shaamil sara jahan hai
Har zare zare ki yeh iltiza hai

O re Piya
O re Piya haye...

__________ 💔💔

Akshita's POV

I know why he is saying such things, It is because of the Dadaji...

When dadaji said he wanted to talk to him I understood his expressions because he was looking at him and me only while saying these words.

I'm glad he wants to try but what's the use of trying when you are not ready by yourself.

I hate the fact that he is trying all these things because of what Dadaji said. It's not that I don't want all this, but I wanted it when he was ready by himself, when no one said anything to him to do for me. I wanted him to do it with his whole heart, not out of responsibility, but out of love.

But again What can I expect from
The Great Ekansh Raghuvanshi...
Love? It's not even in his dictionary and not even trying with his own contemplation.

I want all these but when he will accept me not only as a responsibility
But also more than that.

I may have said those things to him but I will not accept anything from him until he understands the real meaning of this marriage. If he is trying to do all these things as his responsibility then I will also do my responsibilities as a wife.

But if he can't go further than that RESPONSIBILITY then I will too not initiate anything because when I did he stopped me. He has to understand, he has shown much attitude of his now it's my turn.

He needs to understand! I'm human too. It Hurts Me Too.

End of POV

They both came back after some talking and occasional glances, but apart from that, they remained silent. He didn't know what to say, and she purposely chose not to speak.

Right now Ekansh is doing his work on his laptop sitting on his bed while Akshita is changing in the restroom, when she comes back she glances at her dear husband who was in gross in his work not realising her presence, she sighed and move towards dressing table to do her night routine.

After doing that she moves towards the bed to sleep, Ekansh diverts his gaze from the laptop to her.

"You sleep here I will sleep on the couch" He said, making Akshita's heart clench. He was about to stand up but Akshita interrupted.

"No need you sleep here, you will be uncomfortable there I will take the couch. It's enough for me" she said, not looking at him taking the pillow from the bed and moving towards the cupboard to take out the extra quilt, of course it hurts her.

This man said to give it a chance but did not want to share a bed just wow.

"No need I will manage you take the bed" He said making his way towards the couch but before he could reach Akshita already settled on the couch.

"I am Ok here! And the bed is yours so you should sleep there, Good Night!" Her voice came out a little harsh to which he frowned.

"I'm saying something! Follow it" He said sternly getting irritated but she didn't reply and closed her eyes making him more angry.