CHAPTER- 35

_____________❤️❤️

Chaahe tum kuch na kaho
Maine sun liya ke saathi pyaar ka
Mujhe chun liya
Chun liyaaaa..
Maine sun liyaa

Pehla nasha pehla khumar
Naya pyaar hai, naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haar
Aye dil e bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekarar, tu hi bata
Pehla nasha, Pehla khumaar

_____________❤️❤️

The next day everything was normal. In addition, Akshita was happy because her husband apologized. Other members were also glad to see that whatever had happened between them was eventually resolved.

Trisha was showing engagement pictures to Akshita, Ruchi, and Tara when Ekansh arrived. Ekansh had a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He walked up to Akshita and presented them to her. They all exchanged smiles and the atmosphere was content.

"Mom, today we will go to the farm as we haven't visited there yet!" Ekansh said to Rashmi but it took others' attention too.

"We?"

"Yes, we younger ones! You all saw but we didn't. I thought to make a plan and Fug-- I mean Akshita and Tara also didn't see the farm so..."

"Ok, you children leave but come before dinner. The farm is open and many animals roam there openly so be careful!" Rashmi informed and he nodded.

"Who is heading to the farm?" Suddenly Kajal appeared.

'Iske ghar me pair nhi tikte kya?' Tara whispered in Akshita's ear annoyed by her

(Doesn't her feet stay stable at home?)

Kajal glanced at Akshita whose face was sore, then at Ekansh, who looked emotionless.
A smirk spread across her face as she thought they had a big fight.

"Ooh, Kajal! Will you come with us? "We're going to see the fields," Ekansh offered casually, and Akshita stared at him in shock, wondering what this man was up to. But something is cooking in his head.

"Why not Ekansh? Of course I will come" she said excitedly.

"Ok, then guys we will meet in half an hour." He informed and glanced at Akshita before leaving.

🌝

.

🌝

"Ah,!"

"Ye kya kar rahe hai aap!?" 

(What are you doing?!)

Kajal heard Akshita's voice while passing by the room where Akshita Ekansh was staying, and stopped to listen.

"What? I am doing my work. Stay quiet or someone will hear us"

She heard Ekansh's voice.

"Don't do this, someone will come!"

"No one will come. I locked the door!"

Suddenly Kajal heard a thud sound from inside like something banging on the door

"Sto-- mmhmm"

She heard Akshita moaning, making her eyes widen.

'Are they?...No! No, they can't, I know!' She shook her head.

"It's not time for this!"

She heard Akshita say.

"I can't control myself, you know that!"
"Fuggi, don't move. I'm unable to."