Chapter Thirty Eight ~ Helen

I'm having a naughty dream about me and Luke, he's come home early from work and cornered me in the kitchen pulling my pants down, I feel him caressing my body when suddenly I feel a smack to my arse. "Get up" the voice which isn't Luke's instantly destroying my naughty dream.

"What the fuck?" I hiss peaking my head out from under my duvet and I watch the arse smacker/sleep interrupter open my curtains and blinds letting the sunshine through my bedroom.

I hiss at the brightness as I rub my eyes focusing on the person that has got the balls to wake my pregnant arse up, she turns grinning at me and if I didn't love my sister in law so much, she be dead—swear down.

"Get up, we're going shopping" she squeals happily.

I groan loudly throwing the duvet back over my head, I've never met anyone who loves shopping as my sister in law does, she could legit spend the whole day in liverpool one and not get fed up or tired.

"Whyyyyyy? I was having a nice dream then" I whine from under the duvet.

"First of all, eeeeeee—you dirty little hoe-bag" she chuckles. "And second, Because my niece will be making an appearance soon and we have nothing for her" lissa hisses.

"The fuck you talking about? What's all that in her room then?" I cry.

I shit you not, esmae's room is chocker with everything she could possibly need, at least for the first few months.

Lissa scoffs at me. "They're for when she is tiny, babe—she needs more"

"You're fucking demented" I whine. "She's got plenty of stuff" I argue.

"Let's just agree to disagree" she shrugs pulling the duvet off of me. "Suck it up, you're coming with me"

I sigh in defeat. "Lemme just message Luke and tell him what we're doing" I say as I reach for my phone.

"Why? We've not heard a peep from lil miss crazy arse" lissa frowns. "It's been over a month, babe"

I sigh. "I know but we need to be careful still"

"I hate this" Lissa growls. "Constantly having to look over our shoulders"

"I know, me too" I mutter.

Me: Babe, just letting you know I hate lissa, she interrupted a very naughty dream I was having by making me go shopping with her. Love you x

"Come on then, up and at em'" lissa claps excitedly. "Oh, I messaged Layla too. She's coming"

I smile brightly at that news, Layla has quickly become like a sister to me which is ironic considering we'll be related soon enough. "Fab, is she meeting us there or—" I ask when there's a knock on the door.

Lissa grins. "You get ready and I'll go see who's at the door"

I panic, instantly going on alert incase it's Suzanne.

"Lissa" I say as she gets to my bedroom doorway. "Just be careful, okay?"

She smiles at me once more. "Babe, it's just Layla, calm down and get dressed while I let her in"

I sigh in relief at this knowledge when I get a text.

My babe: Just be careful, baby. Why is our Layla at ours? Xx

I frown, how did he know that?

Me: How did you know Layla was here? Xx

My babe: I got camera's put on the house x