Chapter Three- Luke

I'm outside my mum and dad's, and I see our Layla waddling towards the gate. "Sis, wait up" I shout.

"Hey, big bro" she grins when she sees me.

"How are you doin? Nephew being good?" I ask her as we walk up our mum and dad's path.

"Alright," she smiles. "He's dropped a little now, so I can breathe a bit better"

"That's good," I say as I open the front door letting ourselves in.

"Yeah, but now it feels like he's peeking—you know? like he's right there" she groans pointing between her legs. "It's not a nice experience, Bro"

"Yeah, neither is hearing about it" I grimace.

"Well, you asked" she chuckles.

We hear Mum's voice then. "I can't find the hole"

"What do you mean, you can't find it?" Dad asks her. "Just shove it in, Annie, will ya"

What the fuck? Me and Layla mouth to each other.

"I can't fucking find it to shove it in" she growls.

"Babe, it's right there, just get it and shove it in" he growls.

"You can shove it in yourself now" she grumbles as we walk slowly towards the living room where they are.

"Fine" he huffs. "I put it in myself"

"Fine" she growls.

"Fine"

"Fine" she hisses.

"You two aren't fucking fine" Layla chuckles. "You're fucking mental" she cackles.

"Princess, what're you going on about?" Dad groans.

"I can't find the hole" I cry.

"Just shove it in, Annie" Layla growls. "What the fuck?"

Mum and Dad just stare at us before they're pissing themselves laughing. "Oh, my god, imagine if someone heard us?" She cries embarrassed.

"Ahhh, don't you worry, my queen" Dad croons. "If they didn't hear us before—they deffo heard us earlier" he chuckles wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, making Mum blush with embarrassment.

"Dad" Layla hisses, as she pretends to vomit.

"That's just—No" I groan. "I'm scarred for life" I cry dramatically.

"Delete, delete—deleeeeeeeeete" Layla cries holding her head in mock horror leaving the living room.

"Ha. Ha" Dad grunts. "Ain't you's funny?"

"I don't know why you get all weirded out anyway," Mum says rolling her eyes. "You two got here the same wa—"

"Nope, Nope—don't even finish that sentence, Ma" I groan covering my ears.

"Really?" She huffs rolling her eyes. "Your sister—"

"Ma" I shake my head. "Dad, fuck, make her stop" I groan.

"Honestly" Mum huffs rolling her eyes as she leaves the room.

Dad chuckles away reading The Echo newspaper. "Ain't nobody getting in your mum's bad books, son," he says as he turns the pages. "Besides is natural—"

"Fucking hell, not you too" I growl. "What were you's even doin?" I ask him.

"Your Ma was trying to put me tablet back on charge" he chuckles.

"Seriously?" I chuckle.

"What did I miss?" My sister appears with a plate full of food as she stuffs her face with chicken drumsticks.