Chapter Fifteen- Helen

I wake up to Luke's lips moving against my stomach, that's when I realise that he's talking to our baby. "And you're mummy, god, kid, you've touched lucky with this one" he sighs. "Seriously, she's beautiful and kind, and smart, Jesus, she's so smart, little bean" he says softly. "Hopefully you'll have her brains, Cos your daddy, I ain't got a brain cell to rub together" he chuckles.

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing as I listen to my man talking to our baby. "I haven't got a clue what I'm doing, bean, but I'm gonna try my best to be the best daddy I can be, for you" he whispers against my stomach. "And you, me and your mummy will be a family"

Will we be a family?!

"Yeah, we will, beauty" Luke says answering what I thought was my mental question. "I told you, this is it, it's you and me—and of course, our little bean here" he adds kissing my stomach.

"So, you want this?" I ask nervously. "You want me? As in, permanently want me?"

He chuckles. "Jesus, beauty, what did you think we were doing here?" He asks me. "Of course, I want you permanently—I want you, forever" he tells me.

"But we hardly know each other" I protest.

"Look, I know we didn't start off right" he tells me as he lies his sexy body next to me, it's not lost on me that we're both naked and I'm sure it isn't on him either, he smirks knowing where my thoughts are going. "One thing at a time, beautiful" he croons giving me a chaste kiss on my lips. "Now, where was I before I was distracted by your naughty subliminal thoughts" he teases me. "We didn't start off right" he repeats. "And it took me a while to find you again, and I was trying to find you—finding you again, that day and now with our baby is a sign that we were meant to be, beauty" he tells me as his eyes shine with so much sincerity. "I want you, I want us" he adds. "Okay?" he asks softly caressing my cheek.

I study his eyes, something I've become to love about Luke is that his eyes are very expressive. "Okay" I smile softly.

"Good, baby" he croons kissing me. "Now that we've gotten that out the way" he grins wickedly kissing down my body. "I'm in the mood for some cream" he says against my pussy before he's eating me out like a starved man.

God, his mouth is dangerous...

His tongue circles my clit, and nibbles on it gently with his teeth sending a zing of pleasure up my body. "Oh" I cry out not expecting it making Luke chuckle. "Stop laughing at me" I growl.

"Oh, beauty" he croons tonguing me lavishly making me moan. "I ain't laughing at you" he rasps blowing against my sensitive folds. "I'm merely taking in the fact that I love how sensitive your pussy is" he states licking at my opening.

"And how is that funny?" I gasp running my fingers through his hair.

"Because I'm gonna have so much fun, teasing this delectable body of yours" he croons as his hands wonder.

"Less talking, more tongue fucking" I gasp making him chuckle again.

"Bossy little thing aren't we?" He croons lapping at my folds again, staying clear from my bundle of nerves.

"Luke" I whine. "Please" I beg.

"Shhh, beauty, I'll give you want you want" he rasps before he's circling my clit once again making me cry out in ecstasy.

"Yes" I cry.

"Taste so fucking good, beauty" he growls against my pussy. "Come for me, give me what I want and come all over my fucking face"

He gently pushes two fingers inside me and flicks his tongue at my clit rapidly. "Oh, fuck" I cry out, the sensations pushing me closer to the edge but not quite there when suddenly Luke pushes a finger into my back passage shocking me to the core as the movement sets me off like a fucking firework. "Fucking hell, Luke" I cry as I explode.