Chapter Eighteen-Luke

"What the fuck were you thinking?" My girl hisses down the phone at her brother.

I'm currently sat on the couch in Helen's with a bag of frozen peas on my jogging pants covered balls, after her brother's stag do, we went paint balling and Clayton thought it would be funny to shoot me in the balls. "I don't give two shite's if it was a joke" she growls. "How about I go get one of those guns and shoot you in the bollocks, huh?"

"Beauty" I croon. "It's okay, baby—I'm fine" I tell her wincing as I stand up.

Fuck...

"I swear to god, clay—if you've effected my man's ability to have more kids, I'm gonna string you up by yours" she hisses.

I grin from ear to ear at her words as she listens to what her brother says down the phone to her. "What?" She growls and looks at me with wide eyes as she realises what she's just said.

"It's okay" I mouth to her. "I love you" I add.

She blushes Scarlett mouthing the words back to me.  "And?" She growls. "So what, I love him and he loves me" she tells Clayton, her body posture softens as she listens to him and she smiles. "He does" she says softly and giggles. "I'll see you tomorrow" she laughs. "Yeah, I love you too, ya big bastard—bye" she says before hanging up.

I stand there grinning from ear to ear. "So" I croon. "How many kids are we having?" I ask as I take her in my arms.

She blushes Scarlett again, dipping her head in embarrassment. "It just slipped out, I'm sorry—" she says before I cut her off.

"I want two boys first, then a girl, so our boys can protect their little sister" I tell her. "Cos no doubt about it, our girl will take after her mama and be fucking stunningly beautiful" I add.

Her eyes light up from my words and smiles beautifully at me. "What if we have a girl first?" She teases.

"Then I'll be getting my hands on a lot more guns" I say seriously.

"Don't be silly" she giggles obviously unaware that I'm being deadly fucking serious.

Can you fucking imagine how gorgeous our daughter will be? Her mama is drop dead gorgeous, add in the fact her daddy isn't bad looking either if I do say so myself, I'll be fucking fighting the bastards off on the fucking daily.

"How are your balls, baby?" She asks me concerned breaking me out of my thoughts.

I shake my leg and wiggle my arse. "I'll live" I grin down at her making her giggle.

"I fucking love that sound" I say seriously making her blush as she smiles shyly. "Fuck, you're cute" I smirk.

"Seriously though, are you okay?" She asks concernedly.

"Still a little sore, but I'll live" I tell her as I kiss her on the tip of her nose. "You know what'll make him feel better?" I ask her grinning mischievously.

"What?" She grins knowingly.

"A kiss" I tell her with a pout.

She grins, kissing my cheek. "Nope, not there" I tell her. "Getting warmer, though" I grin.

She kisses my lips then. "Nope, not there either" I groan as her tongue glides across my bottom lip before kissing the tip of my nose. "You're getting warmer" I croon before she grins knowingly and kneels before me the sight alone makes the pain go away as all my blood shoots down to my cock.