Chapter Two- Helen

"Helloooo, Helen?" Maria asks making me jump as she breaks me out of the memories of last night with Luke's body hovering over me as his dick fills me up, I can still feel the ache in my pussy of him being there.

"Sorry, what?" I blush.

"I was asking you how last night went, but by the looks on your face, I'd say you had a good time" she teases me with a nudge.

"Yeah, Clarissa had a great time," I say as I avoid her gaze.

"Girl, you know you can't hide shit from me—you glowin', honey" she grins. "You got some D, didn't you?" She says excitedly.

"Shhh," I hiss. "Fucksake, Maria"

"Oh, please, don't shhh, me" she huffs rolling her eyes. "And don't even think about lying to me either, because you're walking funny and you've been walking around in a daze, too" she growls.

"Am not walking funny" I huff. "And I haven't been walking around in a daze," I say stubbornly.

"Yeah, right, and I'm Beyoncé" she chuckles rolling her eyes. "So, are you gonna give me some deets or what?"

"Maria" I groan hiding my face.

"Nuh-Uh, don't Maria, me," she says. "Come on, tell me a Lil sum sum"

I sigh heavily. "Fine—okay, I met someone last night," I tell her.

"And"

"And, he was nice" I shrug.

"Just nice?" she asks me. "Well, was he packin'?"

"Jesus Christ, Maria" I hiss quietly. "Can you not?"

"Fine" she growls. "He obviously was by the way you're walking around like a Lil penguin," she says waddling around behind the desk.

I'm about to rip her a new one when I hear a familiar voice shouting my name. "Helen, get your arse out here—Catherine's in labour"

I look over the desk and see Craig Berkeley pushing his wife Catherine in a wheelchair. "Where did you get the chair from?" I ask as I approach them.

"I took it from an ambulance" Craig shrugs.

"Did you come in the ambulance?" I ask him.

His face morphs into a look of mischievousness. "Craig, I swear to fuck, you say anything dirty, and I'll rip your balls, straight from your body, okay?" She hisses in pain.

"Sorry, baby," he says softly whilst he stands there holding himself protectively. "No, I drove us," he tells me.

I bite my lip to try and stop myself from laughing. "Hey, Catherine, we'll get you set up in a room and sort you some pain relief, okay?"

"Thanks, Helen" she pants grimacing in pain.

"Maria, what room is empty?" I ask her.

"Room three," she says. "And don't think you've gotten away with not talking to me," she says between gritted teeth.

"Not now, Maria" I growl.

Fuck me, she's persistent...

As we enter room three, I prep the gas and air, with any other pain meds she would possibly want if she could. "Craig, could you possibly lift her onto the bed, please?"

"Sure," he says with a panicked expression.

"How's Asher?" I ask trying to calm and distract them both.

"Oh, he's good—he's with his auntie and uncle," Craig says as he gently lays his wife down and kisses her forehead.

"Aww, bless," I say as I put on my rubber gloves. "Catherine, how far apart are your contractions, babe?" I ask her as I hand her the gas and air.