Chapter Thirteen- Luke

"I can't believe that's our kid" I say in awe looking at screen.

Maria and Helen are both looking at me with amused grins. "What up, little dude" I say excitedly against Helen's stomach whilst looking at the screen.

"Or girl" Helen says softly stroking my hair as my head rests against her stomach.

"Nah, look at him, that posture is all man, baby" I grin.

"His posture?" Helen grins looking like she's trying to keep her shit together.

"You two are too cute" Maria coos. "Right, Helen, I'm gonna do the routine check and measurements, okay?"

"Go ahead, girl" my girl grins at her friend.

"Right then" Maria grins at me. "I'm gonna need you to move your head now, Luke"

I look up to Maria who is still grinning at me making a shooing motion for me to move away. "Fine" I grumble. "Spoil sport"

"I'm sure you can entertain yourself for a few minutes, babe" Helen chuckles.

My eyes must light up at her choice of words because Maria chuckles. "Man, you whipped"

I flip her the bird which only makes her laugh louder and harder. "Oh, stop it" she cries. "I'm getting a stitch" she wails snort laughing making my girl chuckle away.

"Glad I amuse you both, so much" I grumble sarcastically. "And I ain't whipped" I tell Maria.

She snort laughs wiping the tears from her eyes. "Yeah, right—babe" she chuckles.

"Stop tormenting him, will you Maria" Helen chuckles squeezing my hand.

"Fine, fine" Maria says with a grin before gliding the wand over Helen's stomach once more and goes silent.

Me and Helen study the screen, Helen obviously knows what she's looking for herself if their is anything to worry about, I know she'll tell me before Maria does. "Everything okay?" I ask Maria after what feels like an hour rather than five minutes.

"Yup, ten fingers, ten toes—a perfectly healthy baby" Maria smiles warmly at us. "You want pics, daddy?" She asks me.

I look to Helen and she smiles brightly at me and chuckles softly at my expression. "Why are you looking at me like that for? You don't need my permission" she says to me before looking at Maria. "Print a couple for me and a couple for Luke, I'm sure your mum and dad will want a copy and of course, Layla"

Her kindness towards my family means a lot to me, how she's thought to include them with a scan picture of their own makes my heart so fucking happy.

"Thankyou" I say gruffly.

"It's no problem" she says softly as we both stare at each other.

Fuck—this woman, she's fucking getting to me, getting to me fast...

"Well, as much as I love this googily eye thing you's have got going on" Maria says sarcastically. "But we're all done you guys"

My eyes roll at Maria's words. "Is she always this charming?" I ask Helen sarcastically.

"Oh, don't you lie" Maria scoffs. "You love my charming arse" she cackles making Helen giggle, gotta admit my lip twitched.

After we get the scan pictures from Maria we leave the hospital hand in hand. "I can't believe that's our baby" I say holding the picture mesmerised by the beauty in the scan.

"So beautiful" my girl says softly beside me.

I turn to look at her, her eyes slowly look up to mine and her breath hitches. My eyes fall to her lips, her gorgeous sexy as fuck plump lips that I wanna nibble the fuck out of. "Fuck it" I growl grabbing her gently by the back of her neck swallowing her gasp as I press my lips against her.

Her arms come around my neck, moaning as my tongue caresses with hers. "Fuck, Helen, you're so fucking beautiful" I rasp against her lips.

She smiles, her beauty knocking me on my arse just by fucking smiling at me. I'm fucked, truly fucked by this woman, and I don't care...

"Take me home" she murmurs against my lips.

Shit, have I over stepped?!

"Sorry, baby—" I say clearing my throat and step away from her, my body already screaming at me for the space.

"No" Helen protests cupping my face. "Take me home" she purrs.

Oh...

Ohhhhhhhh....

My cock gets that hint straight a-fucking-way, as he's standing to attention, he's always half hard whenever he's around Helen anyway. My eyes light up, no doubt, showing my excitement, and she giggles at me. "Are you sure?" I ask her, not wanting to be a bastard and just take her. "Cos we can wait—" I say before she cuts me off again.

"Luke" she giggles. "Shut up, and take me home" she says before slapping my arse and runs off giggling away.

She's too fucking perfect for words, I'm keeping her, no fucking doubt about it—by the time the nine months are over and our baby is here, she's gonna be mine, she have my ring and my name. I run after her, catching her by surprise and lift her up gently in the air. "Come on, beauty—let's get you home" I say softly with a mischievous grin.

"Finally" Helen sighs in relief making me chuckle.

"You horny, baby?" I croon cupping her arse cheek, my hard cock against her stomach.

She nods letting out a little whimper "God, yes, I ache, fingers or dildo's won't do anymore, not when all I want is you" she tells me.

Fuck. Me. Running....

"We need to get you in that car before I fuck you right here and now" I growl against her lips before nibbling on her bottom lip, giving it a tug before letting it go.

"Okay" she rasps, her eyes grow heavy with need for me, and I swear I feel my cock leaking.

Taking her by the hand we walk the rest of the distance to my car, I open the door for her cupping her face with my hands. "You're mine, Helen, you know that don't you baby? You're mine" I growl gliding the tip of my nose against her jaw.

"Yes" she gasps. "Luke, please" she whimpers.

"Get your beautiful arse, in that car and hold on tight" I growl. "It's going to be a bumpy ride" I grin wiggling my eyebrows making her giggle as she gets in the car quickly fastening her seatbelt.

I run around to my side of the car and get in, grabbing her hand, I kiss the back of it before driving out of the hospital car park to Helen's home.

Helen's home, now my heads working overtime, wondering whether it would be too forward for me to ask to move into her home or for us to buy a brand new home...

One step at a time, Luke...

You don't wanna scare her off...

She'll be mine, regardless...

Mine in every sense of the word...

Mine...