ᖘꋪꂦ꒒ꂦꁅꀎꏂ

On a very chilly night on December six where the snow stuck on the ground that no one wants to walk on, when the lamps in the street Illuminates the road and when there is bearly anyone in site, Harley was being chased by two men with guns. She wasn't terrified at all in fact it was the opposite she was thrilled for the action she was desperate for.

She was ready for them but she wasn't ready to be ambush by 6 guys with masks on, she was on a retrieval mission, in and out easy right, wrong they had more security than she anticipated. She ran into an alleyway which was a dead-end, she was slightly winded and her long fiery red hair stuck to her neck. She had a bad feeling about this.

She slowly turned around with her arms up, they thought that she couldn't take them they were wrong she has taken twice the amount of men here and won but not without some stab wounds and gun shot grazes. "You can still turn yourself in young miss." One of the men spoke in a harsh tone. Really turn myself in after everything that I went through to get the flash drive hell no she thought.

"Yeah, no not going to happen." She smirked and took the gun she had hidden beneath her shirt and shot the first two, then the other five rushed at her with knifes. How can you have a knife in a gun fight. She took out four of them with on shot to the abdomen. She didn't anticipate the last one to have a gun nor she anticipate to see the one person she loved and protected with everything that she had. Her eyes widened. She couldn't fathom what she was doing, before Harley could utter a word she was shot more than once.

"W-why Shae." Tears streamed down her face. Shae watched her sister in tears and pain with disgust.

"Because Harley you took everything from me." Shae spat with hatred. When did I do that Nova thought.

"No I-I d-didn't all I w-wanted to do w-w-was p-protect y-you." Harley huffed out, it was getting hard for her to breathe with the amount of pain she was in.

"You lie." She yelled. Harley was in immense pain but all she could feel was the betrayal of her sister the one person that was her rock, her sanity, the only family member left in the world after that horrid day that left her heart borken beyond repair.

How could she do this to me Harley thought. Was it because Harley never told her what she did for a living or was it because she felt like Harley didn't spend enough time with her and she fell into the wrong crowd .

Was it Harley that was blinded by grief that she didn't realized that it also affecting her sister but the thing is Harley didn't feel any hate towards her sister all she felt was betrayal and love wired combination right. With her last breath Harley said her last words.

"I love you always and forever." Her world as she knew would be different.

"Septacular performance Harley." The god like figure applaud.

"And who are you." She raised an eyebrow. She didn't know where she is or why exactly she was there and she didn't like it. She likes it when she was in control of the situation but right now she isn't and let's face it she wasn't before.

"The one that can make your wish come true."

"Which one I had a lot." She sighed sadly.

"So you don't want to meet Damon Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson." The god smirked and she stumbled, oh that dream she thought.

"Yes that dream sweetheart." It chuckled.