★匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 2★

Previously on A Weird night

"It worked." Bonnie said.

"What if it hadn't Bonnie?!" Bonnie looks at Stefan.

"She's all yours" She takes the grimoire and leaves with one thing on her mind, how is she going to tell her sister everything that's going on.

Bonnie made her way home with one thing on her mind,how was she going to tell Nova about everything. It was one thing to tell her that she was a witch and it was a totally different thing if you are told vampires are real, Bonnie knew when she was pulled into all of this she was, lest just say way out of her league and was totally unaware of the real dangers of the supernatural world.

She walk into the house not expecting what she was seeing. What she saw baffled her. It was her sister punching a punching bag and if you didn't know Nova you would think this was totally normal but it wasn't, Nova was a lazy person, she would often rely on Bonnie for many things. "What are you doing."

"What does it look like Bon-Bon." She sighed. Nova assess Bonnie, she looked exhausted and on the verge of tears but she was putting on a brave front.

Nova P.O.V

She is going to start asking a lot of questions. Because of my drastic change of personality, I know I could just say a lot happened in New Orleans and I know she won't question it for now but she will eventually. " You know about the supernatural don't you." She said it more as a statement than a question,  I tilted my head at her and frowned my eyebrows.

"And how pray tell did you deduct that." I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"The wooded stake on the floor along with the wooded bullets. " she gestured at them and facepalm. I completely forgot about those things.

"What can I say, New Orleans was crawling with the supernatural." I shrugged.

"So you know what we are then." She questioned and I sighed.

"Yes Bonnie I know, I have know since I was six." I could see the wheels in her head turning.

"But why didn't you tell me." She mumbled.

"I couldn't grams forced me not to." Before she could say anything her phone rang.

"Hello."

"Oh my God I totally forgot about the Masquerade Ball, I'm on my way." She ended the call with who I'm guessing is Elena. My eyes widened at Masquerade, this is the part where they try to kill Katherine. Oh I'm so going. Now I have to look for a dress

"I have to go but we will finish this talk later." She rushed to change her clothes.

"Have fun, oh and Bonnie go easy on Caroline she didn't ask to be the way she is now."  I smile and left not see the stun face of Bonnie.

3rd P.O.V

Bonnie is carrying a box which is slightly heavier than the other boxs she carried. Elena saw Bonnie making her way towards her, she smiled   at Bonnie.

"You're here." She was glad Bonnie could make it.

"I'm here." Elena noticed Bonnie looking around her like she was looking for someone.

"Caroline's not coming, I told you."

"Just making sure." She shrugged.

"You know, eventually, you're gonna have to talk to her." Elena was trying to be the peace maker and was falling.

"Could you make it a little less obvious you're on her side." Bonnie spat with venom.

"There are no sides, Bonnie." Elena tried to explain but Bonnie wasn't having any of it.

"Come on! Since Caroline became a vampire, we barely seen each other. Losing Caroline was bad enough; I didn't think I'd lose you too"

"Come with me."

"Where?"

"Not here. Some place quiet. We have to talk." Elena takes Bonnie's hand and dragges her. Elena and Bonnie are walking on the Lockwood property.

"I can't believe this." Bonnie uttered in disbelief. There is no way all that happened and she wasn't aware of any of it.

"It's a lot, I know. Katherine's gonna do everything that she can to drive me and Stefan apart and Caroline just got trapped in the middle."

"It's not that you and Stefan are pretending to fight, is that I didn't even know you guys were fighting at all."

"I'm sorry, I don't want to keep things from you but you've made it pretty clear where you stand with the whole vampire thing."

"So that makes me the oddman out."

"No, Bonnie, of course not."

"I know where I stand, Elena and I know where you stand but where do we stand?"

"You're my best friend, Bonnie. I didn't mean to let this craziness with Caroline get in the way of that but she needs you too.c"

"Not yet, I just… she's a vampire, I can't. I think we should get back."

Nova P.O.V

What should I do? do I help or do I just sit back and watch. I mean yeah I loved Katherine when I watch the TV show but she can be a bitch.

She has gone through alot but that gave her no right to play with the Salvatore's. I paced back and forth weighing my options, she already turned Caroline, they killed Mason.

Lucy is going to link Elena and Katherine so they don't kill her. Okay sould I put a protection barrier around Elena or should I let her get hurt. Bonnie walked through the door. "Is everything okay." I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Yeah." She pauses. I could see that see was holding her self back from asking all the questions she had to ask.

"How did you know about Caroline." Her eyes were narrow, she was cautious I could see it.

"I know a lot of things Bonnie and right now I can't tell you but I will eventually." I explain to her, she still looked cautious but a little more relaxed.

"Now why don't we go an shop for a dress for the Masquerade Ball." I smiled. She nodded.

We got into her car and went to the mall. I can't say I'm surprised that it's small, we walked into the first dress shop we saw. It didn't have what I was looking. This went on for the next two stores. The last store, I was about to lose hope when I saw it. It was calling me. It was a black half shoulder dress with blue at the bottom. I fell in love with thisn dres. "That dress is so you Nova." Bonnie complimented.

"Aww thank you Bon-bon." I giggled. Her phone pinged notifying her that some messaged her. She took her phone out her pocket and looked at the message and she sighed. I know who it is, it's Saint Stefan.

"I have to go." She gestured at her phone and I nodded.

"Wait take me with you I will stay in the car." She gaze at me for a moment and said yes. We bought the dress and rush to her car.