★C͎H͎A͎P͎T͎E͎R͎ 15★

Previously On a Weird Night

" Good now I'm hunger and I'm craving a buger so are you both coming with me to the gril?" Nova smiled at them even though it sound like a question Nova had every intention to make them come with her kicking and screaming if they didn't want go with her.

Nova was in the kitchen of the boarding house making the brothers something to eat, she smiled happily as she thought that they would love what she was making. It was never explained in the show that they could infused blood with human food so she wanted to try it out and see if they liked it. She maked a batch of pancakes for Damon with human blood while she made a batch with animal blood for Stefan because for the life of her she can't remember at this point does he drink human blood or animal blood so she decided that the animal blood was the safest oppition.

Stefan and Damon walk into Stefan's bedroom they left Nova in the kitchen beacuse she chased them out stating that she was experimenting something and they both knew when to leave a witch alone even though both of them wanted to stay and watch her in her elemenet.

"You brought back John Gilbert? That was your big 'Save Elena' move?"

"Look I might not be on speaking terms with Elena at the moment but that doesn't mean that I want her dead so,I went to go look for Isobel, and I got John instead. He said he can help us, and we're desperate."

"We're not that desperate, he tried to barbecue me!"

"Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah .Elena is putting all of her faith into some deal that she made with Elijah to keep everyone safe. I mean, do you trust Elijah? I don't trust him. He's an Original, he can't be trusted. It's not like we can just go up and kill him, because apparently, he can't die!"

"I'm still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer."

"He knew about the sacrifice, Isobel told him. He said he knew of a way to keep Elena safe.""And how do we do that?"

"He's not talking. At least not to me anyway."

"Great work Stefan. Top notch. As if I didn't have enough problems." As if on que Nova walks into the room with two plates in her hands, she gently puts them down and picks up a pencile that was on Stefan desk, and walk over to Stefan, he looks at her confused and Damon stares at Nova with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"What did I tell yo the other day Stefan?"

"What do you mean?" He tried to act coy but that only made Nova smirk and that made him alittle afraid. She did tell him not to look for Isobel but he did and he didn't know if she would keep her promise. She stood inches away from him and unexpectly stabs him and almost pucturing his heart with the pencile. Stefan graons and wimpers as he feels the pencile gaze his heart. Oh how she loves the sound that comes out of his mouth.

"Soulmate or not when I make a threat, I follow through, so next time head my warning." she smiles sweetly at him as she pulls out the pencile. She picks up the two plates that she first came here to give them. She hands them there specialy made pancakes and they gave her perpelexed gazes.

" These are pancakes infued with blood." She stated and by the look that Stefan gives she knows that she made theright descion on the animal blood.

"Don't worry Stef yours has animal blood in it." She twirls around and leaves the room leaving both of them stuned. Then Stefan receives a text from Caroline reading "911 NOW".

NOVA P.O.V

That hurt more that I thought it would, hurting your soulmate is like hurting yourslef and it hurts twice as much but I have gone through enough that it doesn't hurt me as much is what I told myself as I walkd back into the kitchen to clean up the mess I made. But did hurt and I don't ever want to feel that pain again.