★CΉΛθƬΣΓ 7★

PREVIOUSLY ON A Werid Night

"And let the story unfold." I chuckled and whispered Evanesco. I closed my eyes and thought of the place I sent Trevor.

There are many things that I want to change but at what cost. If I do any real change I won't know what's going to happen and that's even more dangerous than knowing. Do I save Enzo, or do I burn the bridge and the sgin or do I rescue kai and then there was Silas to stop. There was so many things that I wanted to do. Oh Fuck it I'm going to do whatever the hell I want, consequences be dammed

After I did the disappearing act at the abandoned house or should I say mansion that place was huge, I sent him to the basement of the Salvatore house. Knowing I have limited amount of time I discussed a few things with Trevor, I gave him two daylight rings. I told him inexcahnge he and Rose owes me a favor.

As soon a I heard Damon close, I told Trevor to go and he did but before that he gave me his and Rose's numbers. I walked up the stairs from the basement enough to see Damon looking at me curiously.

"Hi Damon, bye Damon." I waved at them as I left, unknowingly touching Damon as I passed he felt a shock and he loved it but this makes him stumble back a bit.

I got back to the abandoned mansion, I walked in took the necklace that was on the floor before going an pull out the coat rack from Elijah heart. I waited for a while until the grey lines faded.

"Come Elijah we have lots to talk about."

Damon is pouring himself a glass of scotch and drinks. Stefan arrives shortly after. "Where is Elena?"

"She's home." There was this feeling in Stefan that he didn't like, every time he saw or heard Nova's voice his body would react.

"And you're here why?"

"Because she wanted to be with Jeremy."

"Here." He then pours Stefan a drink and hands the glass of scotch to him.

"Thanks. Listen, what Rose told Elena about the curse..."

"I know, we'll keep her safe."

"You know, the only way we're gonna be able to do that is if we're not fighting each other. We let Katherine come between us. If we let that happen with Elena, we're not gonna be able to protect her."

"Yes Stefan, I heard it all before."

"Hey."

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"About what?"

"For being the guy who made you turn 145 years ago."

"Enough Stef, it's late. Don't need to rehash that."

"You know what? I've never said it out loud. I guess I just need to say it and you need to hear it. I'm sorry. What I did was selfish. I didn't want to be alone. I guess I just needed my brother." Before he left Damon said something that caught his attention.

"About Nova, do you get this weird feeling around her."

"Judging by the way you stopped I got my answer." Damon was the one person who knew Stefan like the back of his hand and he knew when something was bothering Stefan.

"You know what this means don't you." Damon knew that Stefan didn't really like the thought of mates, Stefan didn't like that fact that someone was born for you and the fact the he was inlove with Elane made it worse. Damon didn't mind that he had to share his mate, he was worried for his mate. Stefan was going ignore the soulmate bond completely and that would hurt both him and Nova.