★ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9★

Previously on A weird night

"Yeah, no it was Elijah." Damon gives me a look that screams ' you are going to tell me everything.

1 hour before

As Damon stood there looking all dashing and charming I was in a sense of shock,there was no way right if he was I would of felt something by now. This world is way diffrent from what I watched because The Vampire diries I remeber never had soulmates and I'm a hundred percent sure that Damon never had one."What do you mean every supernatural being has a soulmate?"

"It's excatly what I said every supernatural being has a soulmate, didn't you learn that in witch school 101." I scoffed at his impeccable time to make a joke.

"So what do we do now?"

"There is one issue though Stefan is also your soulmate but he doesn't want to accepet that Elena isn't his soulmate." When I see Stefan, he will be getting one hell of an ass whopping but who I'm, I ,though for sure I will not reject Damon who in there right mind would reject Damon freaking Salvatore its just that I didn't know that I had soulmates but Stefan did.

"I know somethings about soulmates, so does that mean Stefan is going to reject me." I looked down into my laps. Damon places his index finger under my chin and liftes my head slightly so I'm gazing into his eyes.

" I know my brother and he has been waiting for his soulmate since we became vampires, he might be one of the most stubborn person I have every know but he will come around." Damon had this glint in his eyes that makes me want to melt. I still can't believe that Stefan and Damon are my soulmates.

"Wait so how did you know we were soulmates?" I raised an eyebrow, he smirked an pointed at the three birthmarks I have on my wrist.

"They are your soulmarks and when you meet your soulmate they tingly and light up a bit." He explained while coming an hug me which when he did I felt a spark. I looked up at him with astonishment.

"Was that really sparks?"

"Yes sweetheart." My heart fluttered at the nickname.

"Can we take this whatever this is, slow." I leand back a little.

"Anything for you princess."

"So why didn't our soulmark glow or whatever?"

"Beacause my dear you have a spell place on you to conceal it and you still do." How he knows this is beyond me.

Present

Damon and I were back in the Boarding house, I was currently doing a spell that would help me get into contact with Elijah and so far someone was blocking me. I would need a few more minutes to get myself that information but Rose just walked in.

"I'm sorry about today. I didn't know that was gonna happen."

"I believe you." They stood in awkward silence for a good minute before Damon asked her or well demanded that she left so that he could talk to me. Here we go.

"How do you know that Elijah is still alive." He tilted his head in my direction.

"It came to me in a vision." I lied, I hate to lie but what could I say, oh I'm from an alternative universe where this world was a TV show yeah that conversation wouldn't go so well.