★Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 1★

Season 2 Episode 03

This can't be right, I died I remember everything. Tell me why I'm I in the vampire diaries. I saw Elena Gilbert walking towards the grill and I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm in Mystic Falls, this is the place where everything goes down. Where Damon and Stefan grew up, where Elena died in the sacrifice and came back to life thanks to John, the place where Katherine was suppose to die but didn't, the place where Matt Donavan wouldn't die.

Flash

I saw all of my memories from this body, I know who I am, I'm not apart of the TV show, I know I was definitely not a part of the TV show, my name is Nova Bennett and I'm Bonnie's younger sister which she never had.

I have magic same as Bonnie, though mine is slightly stronger than hers apparently my magic came to me when I was six and grams was forced to teach me or I would lose control.

I begged grams to tell Bonnie what she was but she was adamant that Bonnie must not know. I just came back for New Orleans, I haven't really been there for Bonnie when grams died and I feel like a horrible sister. According to my memories I have been in New Orleans helping Marcel and finishing school, yes I said school and I said Marcel. I graduated last month that's one of the reasons why I couldn't attend grams funeral, for one, it took a lot of convincing for Marcel to even let me go.

I walk into the grill and see my sister back towards me, I sneak up behind her and put my hands over her eyes. "Guess who?"

"No way." She turned around with a smile on her face.

"Hi bon-bon." I smiled with tears in her eyes, she hugged me with everything she got. I could feel my shirt get slightly wet and my eyes soften. I rubbed her back.

"It's okay, I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere." I hugged her litte tighter. Bonnie pull away and sized me up.
"How are you here."

"I'm here that's all that matters right now." I slightly smiled with tears in my eyes.

"Who were you waiting for?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Just for a friend." She mumbled,  I narrowed my eyes at the way she played with her fingers, she always did that when she was nervous.

"Alright then when you finish up with your friend, I will be at home." I kissed her forehead and walked out. As I walk out of the Grill I got a call from the one and only Marcel.

3rd P.O.V

Bonnie watched as Stefan walked into the grill, she knew why he wanted to talk and she really did't want to be here but she knew Stefan was a stubborn fool. He calmly walked towards the table and sat down.

"I don't know how to make a day-walking ring." She ripped off the band-aid before he could utter any words. Bonnie was feeling all kinds of emotions right now as her sister showed up but she had to stay focused on the task at hand.

"Emily made mine, she made Damon's too, instructions must be in the grimoire." He explained in hopes that she can do the spell.

"That doesn't mean I can cuss the spell." There was a hint of bitterness in her tone that Stefan didn't hear.

"Bonnie, you know how to drop vampires with a single look, okay? I think you can figure it out." He was desperate and anyone could hear it

"Caroline kill someone, Stefan. I can't make it easier for her to do it again."

"No, we're not making it easier for her; we're just giving her the chance to survive. Listen, every day that she's cut off from her old life, from you, from Elena, from Matt, it'll make It that much harder for her to hold on to her humanity." He explains.

"And how do you know she won't hurt anyone else?"

"I don't but if we don't do everything we can to help her or at least trust the fact that she can keep it together, we must just stake her right now."

"I don't know if I can trust her, not with this."

"Then trust me." She contemplated her options, yes Caroline has been her best friend for most of her life and she didn't want to lose her but she was a vampire that kills but she is her best friend, she sighed and looked over to him.

"If she loses control that's on you." She glared.

Bonnie, Caroline and Stefan are in Caroline's bedroom. Bonnie has Emily's grimoire in her hands. Caroline has the ring in her hands and looks at in slight disgust.

"So, I don't get to choose the ring I have to wear the rest of my life?"

"Hey, if you don't want it…" She trailed off

"No, no, she wants it." He cuts in for the rescue.

"Now what?" Caroline questioned.

"Now is the part where I explain the rules. The witch who spells the ring has the power to dispel it so if you ever do anything to hurt anyone…."

"I'm not gonna hurt anyone." Bonnie felt like she was trying to convince herself rather then her.

"You are a vampire that mean that urge to kill is a part of who you are. The minute you let it take over, I will stop you." Her eyes held an emotion that Caroline could see and it was clear as day that she meant her words.

"Bonnie, you're supposed to be my friend." Caroline teared up.

"I can't ignore what happened okay? If you want to be friends, you have to prove that the Caroline I remember isn't gone. Now put the ring on the bed." She ordered and Caroline puts the ring on the bed.

"Do you really think I meant to kill that guy at the carnival?"

"He's still dead. Now, do you want me to cuss the spell or not?" She opens a little bit the curtain. The sun is going on the ring. She looks at the ring and closes her eyes a moment and finally opens them.

"All done." She gives the ring to Caroline. She takes the ring and puts it on her finger.

"So that's it? I mean nothing witchy happened. You know, no flickering lights, no gust of wind. Have you ever done this before?"

"Caroline…"Stefan warned.

"I just want to make sure that worked" Bonnie opens the curtain and Caroline shrunk back a little.

"It worked." Bonnie said.

"What if it hadn't Bonnie?!" Bonnie looks at Stefan.

"She's all yours" She takes the grimoire and leaves with one thing on her mind, how is she going to tell her sister everything that's going on.