★C̆̈H̆̈Ă̈P̆̈T̆̈Ĕ̈R̆̈ 5 ★

Previously on A Weird night

"Aww your plans didn't work out did they kitty Kat." Nova was beyond happy to see the confusion and anger on Katherine's face.

"Who are you."Katherine was suppose to be two steps ahead but she didn't know who this beautiful woman was. Katherine knew that this girl was the reason why her witch spell didn't work.

"I'm the person that can help you get your freedom." Nova saw the way Katherine faces drops. And she couldn't help but feel sorry for her, she has been on the run for five hundred years for something that she couldn't control.

Damon looks at Nova and he swears his dead heart skipped a beat, she had this strange but intoxication smell and it called him. She was beyond beautiful and its strange because it wasn't his first time seeing her. Stefan had the same reaction as Damon as he watched Nova sit on the couch with her legs crossed and her arms folded.

"How can you help me get my freedom?"

"By giving Klaus exactly what he wants." Damon and Stefan looks at each other.

"Who is Klaus?"

"What does he want?"

"You know what he wants?" Katherine was spectacle about this.

"Yes I do and I know exactly how he's going to get it, so either you help us or I hand you over to him myself." She narrowed her eyes at me then rushed at me, but I stopped her before she got to close to me.

"Should have taken the chance." I took out the stake that was under my dress in a strap and pinned her to the wall with my magic, I stake her to the wall because I was feeling lazy to keep her there with my magic. I took a glance at the Salvatore brothers who was not happy with me by the looks of it.

"We need her help for later." I shrugged at them, they were unsure about this but what could I do, I can't really tell them that would ruin the whole plot of it all.

"Well I'm going to put her in the tomb, oh and the spell on the room has been lifted." I snapped my fingers and Katherine and I were gone, leaving two very confused Salvatore's.

"Yeah Jeremy, I've got my car. Can you drive Bonnie home? I'm just gonna go straight to bed. Okay." She hangs up, as she looks for her keys for her car. A masked man comes behind her and puts a cloth on her mouth, she tries to fight but he is way to strong, she slowly loses consciousness, he carries her to his car and speeds away.

✯✯✯✯߷߷߷߷

A SUV is meeting another car. The man goes out of the car and rejoins the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV is wearing a cap and sunglasses. "Where is she?" Trevor asked.

"In the trunk, I did exactly what you said." The unknown man answered.

"Good, put her in the back." The man opens the SUV trunk and then goes to his car. He opens the trunk where Elena lays unconscious in the trunk. He takes her and puts her in the SUV trunk. Trevor sees her in the rear-view mirror and smiles. After putting Elena in the trunk, he rejoins Trevor.

"thank you for your help." Trevor smirkes.

"Is there anything else?" The unknown man asked Trevor.

"One more thing. Come closer, please." The man is walks closer to him.

"Closer." Trevor mumbles and the man gets even closer. Trevor takes him, bites him, drinks his blood and then throws him on the floor and he leaves him dead.

The SUV is parking in the driveway. Trevor is carrying Elena. They he walks in the house with unconscious doppelganger. He puts her on the couch. Her hand and feet are tied there was no way she could escaped either way. He removes the ropes. "What do you want?" She questioned as soon as she opens her eyes.

"Shut it." Trevor snaps.

"Please, I'm hurt." She whines.

"I know. Just a taste." He was ready to ponce on Elena but Rose arrives and he stops.

"Trevor! Control yourself."

"Kill Joy." He leaves the room leaving Rose alone with Elena.

"What do you want with me?

"Oh my god, you look just like her."

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you..."

"Be quiet!"

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this?"

"I know who you are, I said be quiet."

"What do you want?" Rose slaps her very hard. Elena's falls on the couch, unconscious?

"I want you to be quiet."

In her room Nova was doing a spell that would conceal the run down place where Trevor and Rose were so that Bonnie wouldn't be able to find it yet. Once she finished the spell she teleported to the run down house in the middle of know where. She knew all Rose wanted was for Trevor to have his freedom. They were tired of running. She walked into the dirt filled house knowing both of the vampires could hear her. Both Trevor and Rose Vamp speed towards her.

"Who are you?" Rose was confused she was expecting Elijah not a girl.

"I'm here to make a deal, i can help you with the deal with Elijah. " I was playing all my cards and don't think I should but they won't take me seriously if I don't.

"why should we trust you?"

"Beacause I know only one of you will make it out alive today." Here goes nothing.

"Let me deal with Elijah all you have to do is stay behind me."

"I can't undo the tomb spell, Stefan. Even if I wanted to. It took all from me and Grams to undo it the first time." Stefan glances at Bonnie.

"But I can open the door, right? I can talk to her?"

"Yeah but Damon's right. She's not gonna tell you anything, not without something in return."

"I know but Bonnie I have to do something. I have no idea who has Elena; I have no idea where she is."

"What if there was another way to find her?." Jeremy and Bonnie are in Alaric's class room around his desk where there is a map and a candle. There was one thing that Bonnie found strange, where was her sister at the moment. She knew that her sister sometimes takesoff without any warring but this felt diffrent.

"How does this work?"

"I'll use your blood as the energy for the tracking spell. You're blood related, it'll make the connection stronger." Stefan arrives

"Alright, Alaric said we've got to clear out of here within 10 minutes. I've got weapon he's stocked me up."

Are you ready?" She cuts Jeremy's hand. His blood falls on the map, Bonnie closes her eyes and concentrates  to cast the spell. The blood drops merge into one but it does nothing after that. Bonnie looks at the map and tlites her. It was a simple spell why didn't it work. There was something or someone blocking the locator spell and Bonnie only knew one witch that was powerful enough to block a locator spell and that person is no other than her sister. The question was why was she blocking Bonnie and where was she.

"I can't find her." Bonnie a little annoyed at her sister, why in the world would she block me from finding my best friend, these were the kind of thoughts that swirled in Bonnie's mind.

"What do you mean, you can't find her."

"I mean exctally that I can't find her."