★ርዘልየፕቿዪ 18★

Previously On A Weird Night

"Hello Esther." She growled, at the witch bitch. 

Nova looked at the mother of her soulmate, there were many reasons for Esther to make an apperance to Nova at this time but Nova couldn't figure out why in Gods name why Esther wanted to talk to her now, she hasn't even meet Niklaus offcialy yet. "Well dear we have lots to talk about."

Waking up in bed without know how you got their is fustrating for Nova because she knows that it's Esther Fault and after the conversation she had with the witch bitch she hated her even more, she just rubbed her in the wrong way. She got off her bed, she still had yesterdays clothes on her and she needed a shower.

~~~~~

 In the boarding house Damon and Alaric are sitting in the library, sipping on bourbon. "Today was a bust." Damon whined. "Yeah. How's the throat?" Alaric teased.

"Sore.""Yeah. That Elijah's one scary dude, but with nice hair. Hey. You want another one?" Alaric gets up, Damon hands him his glass, which Alaric takes and walks over to the bar. "He's gonna be hard to kill and Nova doesn't want me killing him because she has a plan that she hasn't told me yet."

"Yeah. I'd think twice before I'd trust that dagger and some ashes to do the job." He pours more bourbon in their glasses. "You're gonna need more info and where is Nova by the way."

" I don't know she was suspose to call me when she get home."

" You think that she might be in danger?"

" I don't know what to think." Alaric takes his phone out of his pocket and looks at it."Oh, God. I got to go. I got to pick Jenna up." Standing up to walking away. Damon places his hands on the back of his head and shuts his eyes. "Good luck." 

Alaric exits the reading room, Damon is still standing still when he hears a huge bang coming from the corridor. His eyes open instantly, and he exits the library and enters the corridor. Damon notices Alaric being stabbed in the stomach with a big knife outside in the hallway. Alaric observes Damon as he clings to the knife and writhes to the ground. Stevie abruptly descends with wolf-speed from the ceiling of the salon. Stevie and Damon battle it out at superhuman speeds. Stevie surprises Damon by stabbing him in the neck with a vervain-filled needle. Although the vervain does not totally affect Damon, the vamp nonetheless moves quickly around the room, crashing Stevie into several walls. Finally, Damon weakens and falls to the ground. Stevie removes the syringe from his neck and stands up. "Whew! Damn, you're strong. It took the whole syringe."

Two more werewolves walk through the front and look down at Alaric's dead body. Damon, weak, but still awake looks up from the floor."Grab that one. He's dead." Jules enters the house with a shotgun over her shoulder. She looks down at Damon. "Hi, Damon. Nice to see you again."

~~~~

NOVA P.O.V

I came out of the shower feeling way better than before but their was this nagging feeling that I was forgetting something improtant about today. I got out of the bathroom feeling uneasy about everything and nothing at the same time. I quikly but on my undergarments then I took a black jeans paired with a red shirt and a leather jacket, I put on my heeled boots and walked out of my room, seeing Bonnie in the kitchen making somthing for herself makes me smile, Bonnie hates cooking whereas I love it. " Morning sleepy head."

"Hey Bon." I smile at her, she slides me a plate with pancakes. I can't help but remember what Esther said as I watched Bonnie.

"What do you want Esther." I growled at her. Then I looked around us, we were in a forest of some kind, but the trees and grass looked dead. they were dried up no life froce in them at all.